•••Chapter 18•••

'Member's meeting part II'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's note:

I badly need a suggestion for chorong's FAKE boyfriend! Anyone have any suggestions except for an EXO member? Please comment down below as soon as possible! And btw , I'm actually having a vacation right now so please expect the slow updates but I promise that i will update whenever i have time! That's all for today thanks ^3^.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
'The fact that you aren't where you want to be should be enough motivation'
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chorong

I was currently here in the living room with the members and having the most intense 5 on 1 talk with them.

I'm doomed. I'm being a hot topic right now.. eotteoke?!

"So unnie is it true?" Hayoungie ask me and i just nodded.

"What the...."

"Why didn't you tell us???" Naeun asked.

(btw she's still at the wgm with kai)

"Mianhe... I'm just scared that you will judge me.." I said while crying.

"How can you think that unnie?! You know that you should trust us? We will never judge you for pete sake!" Eunji said.

"I'm sorry..."

"It's okay unnie but you need to tell us what happened and why did it ended up like this."

"7 months ago. I fell in love with him, we were happy and i felt like we're the best couple that ever existed. I thought that we're going to be together forever, as what he said. I thought that nothing's can break us apart. I thought he loves me, B-But no.. I was wrong. I feel so stupid for loving him. It was our 1st anniversary when he told me that it was just a d-dare. I feel so hurt... I begged him not to leave me but nothing happened. I tried to suicide, drug and cut myself but i think god don't want me to die yet. Until i woke up in those bad nightmares. I promised myself to stop loving him. To stop crying because of him, But look at me now. I-I promised myself to have a revenge on him and make him feel shit like what he did to me but no. He's making me to love him more. It hurts... It hurts too much... I just can't stand with it." I said while crying. I looked at the members to see them crying.

"He's such an asshole." bomi said.

"True dat. I'm sorry unnie I didn't know that happened." Hayoung said while wiping her tears.

"From now on we will protect you and will never let that asshole near you." Namjoo said while grunting her teeth.

"Btw unnie the president will talk to you abt the issue." naeun said.

"No need. Dad already know it."

"Huh?" Eunji.

"D-Dad?" Hayoung.

"Yea he's my dad."

"Chorong sweetie i need to talk to you for a second." My dad suddenly appeared.

"Okay dad." i said.

I looked at my members that was currently shocked and bid them a goodbye.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Mr. Lee (chorong's dad)

(Appa means dad btw.)

"Chorong I found a solution for the issue that has been made." i said.

It's true that i found a solution but I'm pretty sure that she wouldn't like it.

"What is it appa?"

"You need to date someone. And I found a right guy for you to date." I saw her eyes widened.

"Is there a different choice??"

"Sadly to say but there's no more."

"A-Appa..."

"I'm sorry sweetie but this is the only thing that we can do." i said to her.

"Okay fine but who is he?" She asked.

"He's...
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Edited

Vote • Comment • Be a fan!

3/26/16