•••Chapter 5•••

'The Debut'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
'Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own'
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Chorong•

Today was the day that we're going to debut and I'm so nervous right now, let me correct that...

We're so so so so nervous right now!

I feel bad for the fans that can't go inside because the venue was already full.

I could tell that most of the fans that were here was ours and Exo's. About that. I hope that suho and I wouldn't meet, i mean I already moved on and ready to take a revenge but i feel like I'm not ready to see him today.

My members didn't know that suho and i had a past relationship and i felt guilty for not telling them but i will search for the right time to tell them.

"Apink your up in a minute!!!" The PD yelled.

"Neh!" We answered.
(Yes)

We we're wearing a white floral shirts and a skirt-like jumpers.

OMG i feel so nervous right now and i feel like there's something tickling my stomach, the reason why I cant stand still..

In short, i look like worm who's dying right now.

(Fun facts: Did you know that when you put a salt into the worm, The worm won't stop wiggling itself until it dies and that what's chorong look like now. XD)

'The ark' was performing right now with their debut song 'the light' i really like it <3 . It sounds so pretty.

"Unnie! Im so nervous!" Namjoo said to me and the others agreed with her.

"Namjoo-ah, im nervous too but we can do this alright? Apink fighting!!!" I said to encourage them.

Oh I forgot to tell you that exo was the next one performing after us! And they will probably watch us on the backstage.

"Apink your up now!!!" The pd said.

We put put our hands down together and yell,

"Apink fighting!!!!"

We walked into the stage and start performing what we practiced

(actual video on the multimedia^^).

>>fast forward>>

We give our best at our performance and we hope that our fans like it<3 .

After our performance we walked into the backstage and saw EXO there. We bowed at them and felt someone was looking at me but i try to avoid it.

I feel like I already know who is it.

We walked to our dressing room and changed our clothes into our normal clothes and drive back to the dorm with our manager.

-At the dorm-

Before we went to our dorm ,President park and our sunbaenims congratulated us for winning the first place with exo! After that, we finally went to our dorm and rest.

I was sitting in the couch peacefully until...

"Unnie!!!! Look the articles was all about us!" Bomi said.

"Omg! Really?! Can i see?!" I asked bomi and she showed it to me.

It's says on the article that we were the fastest group to get the first place award in our first performance and we feel really blessed about it!

And the rest of the articles was all about the netizens praising us! I feel so tired now and i wanted to sleep so i went to say goodbye to them and go straight to my room and lay at my bed to sleep peacefully.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Edited

Vote • Comment • Be a fan!

1/23/16