•••Chapter 6•••

'Watching her'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
'Someone who really loves you sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, how hard you are to handle, but still wants you in the end'
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's note:

This chapter is dedicated to all the readers but specially for IsabellaArcher !! Thank you for being a great reader!!!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Suho•

We were watching apink's performance on backstage because we're up next to them.

I really like the song...it's cute and catchy.

"She's so cute." luhan hyung suddenly murmured.

"Nugu?" d.o asked.
(Who?)

"Chorong," he said.

I stopped watching her for a second and look at luhan hyung. Well, more like shooting daggers at him.

"What.?" He asked when he saw that i was looking at him.

"Do you.. By any chance like her?" I asked.

"I don't know but I think so?" What kind of answer is that? I think he's not sure yet.

"Ok." i said bluntly.

"Why?"

"Nothing, never mind hyung." I said and start looking at Chorong again. She's so pretty...

I miss her. All of the things about her i miss it...

I want her back..but i know I can't, cause now she hates me so much.

I was just staring at her at the whole time and my members was copying their dance step. Gosh, they're so childish.

I didn't know how long did i stared at her that I didn't realise that they were already done performing.

They started bowing to the fans and head towards the backstage where we are. I suddenly cursed in my mind.

Shit.

The bowed at us but i felt sad because chorong bowed at all of them except me.

Luhan smiled at her and she smiled back....

Wtf?

I was just watching her the whole time and I think chorong felt that i was staring at her so i looked away.

They started heading to their dressing room while  we head on the stage..This is gon' be so tiring.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Edited

Vote • Comment • Be a fan!

1/24/16