•••Book 2•••

Author's note:

So this will be my last note for this book.
Thank you so much to all of you who read this book till the end.

So many of you's were asking me if i could create a book 2 of this book but unfortunately I can't because i still have more books to do and finished.

The good thing is that, there will be a book 2 of the revenge series. Once again, it is a book 2 for the 'revenge series' not for this book.

'The ex girlfriend's revenge' which is this book is the book 1 of the Revenge series. If you guy don't know, the revenge series is for my book which have the 'same' plots as each other. Not the story by itself but the part when someone gets revenge to someone.

As i was saying, the revenge series will have book 2 titled 'her revenge'.

This book will not be kpop related but it will be very great if you could support it the same way as you support this book

The story is about a martyr wife who's trying to get love from her unfaithful husband which he didn't gave to her. Instead, he just hurt her as if like she was not a human or a person.

I can't give out the rest because i feel like I'm being a big spoiler of the book but if you want to find about it then read the book ;)

It was not out yet but I'm pretty sure it will be out as soon as this book got completed so stay put guys!

It would mean a lot if you guys could read it too as well as my other books such as 'SM Entertainment's New Girl Group' and 'Yellow.

Please go and follow me so you will be updated from me about my books and stuff so once again, thank you so much for all of you. I'm probably being annoying right now and keep repeating the same thing but I'm just really happy!

So yea guys! Byeee!

Love, Author-nim aka Infinitydreams24 ❤️

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••