•••Chapter 26•••

'Giving him a chance or nah?'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
'Be nice to everyone because the world is a shitty place and we need some help sometimes'
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Chorong

"Unnie!!! Hurry up we need to go! It's our turn to perform on the stage!" Hayoung yelled outside of the dressing room.

We were currently going to perform on stage with our song 'mr.chu', and ayee we're going to perform with our sunbaenims which is btob.

And yes, suho is going to be here with his group of course. I still can't stop thinking about what happened yesterday..

Omg it's because me and suho decided to meet up on a private restaurant so no paparazzi or sasaengs will going to be able to take a picture of us and write an article about it. Of course as an idol we're trying to avoid having a scandal or a rumour and this is what happened.

~flashback~

'Ting!'

A message popped out on my phone and i saw that it was from suho, I don't know how the hell did he got my number but it said.

-unknown: hey can we please meet up today in xxxx's at 7:00pm. Please I'm expecting you there chorong-ah i just need to tell you something important. -suho-

-me: okay, I'll come. Cya soon-

-6:55pm-

I was currently walking to the entrance when i waiter ask me if i have any reservation and i told him suho's name and then that's it!

He let me in and he even guide to wherever he is. I saw suho wearing a formal black tuxedo/suit,

And i just wore a black mid-thigh fitted dress because I can't be bothered dressing some fancy ones and also a black heel

I started walking towards him and sit to the chair but of course junmyeon was the one who lead me to sit on my chair.

"Hi, umm what is that important thing that you want to ermm tell me?" I ask having no clue of what he is gonna say.

"Chorong i know I've been a jerk to you in the past and maybe even now but I would like to tell you that i still love you and i want you back...

I know i already told you that but please give me a chance? Please?

I regret what i did to you in the past.

I know your life become miserable because of that but to be honest it's not just your life who become miserable..

My life become miserable too.

Please chorong.. After all those years that had been past I realized that I can't really live without you..."

Suho said pleasingly.. I can't believe that. After all those years I thought that our broke up has no effect on him. I'm sorry suho, i still love you, i do but I need a time to think.

"Suho, i admit i still love you but i need a time to think about that i mean like, i would like us to be together again but it's still sinking on my mind and i need some time to think.. Umm I'll tell you my answer tomorrow." I said.

"I'm so happy to hear that but don't we need to go to the sbs gayo daejun tomorrow?" Suho asked.

"Yes we do but I'll tell you my answer tomorrow." I said.

"How?" He asked again.

"I'll give you a sign at the end of our performance, if i pointed at you and give you a heart sign, it means my answer is a 'yes'."

"Okay... I hope it's a yes babe."

~end of the flashback~

So that what happened and yep I already made up my mind and you will know that at the end of our performance.

I look at the mirror for the last time before heading out of the dressing room.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Edited

Vote • Comment • Be a fan!

1/25/16

HAPPY 7k reads!!!!!