•••Chapter 28•••

'After 1 month'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
'A real relationship fights their problems with love'
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Chorong

"Chorong wake up" i heard someone whispered on my ear.

"Baby wake up~ we have an interview" I opened my eyes to see junmyeon looking at me lovingly.

"What time is it?" I lazily asked

"It's 7:49"

I opened my eyes widely, "JUNMYEON I TOLD YOU TO WAKE ME UP AT 7:30!!!" I said while pouting and he just chuckled.

"Calm down babe, it's just 19 minutes late" he said while putting his face on the side of my neck.

"S-Still. Hmm"

"Come on let's get ready before i decided to make love to you here...." he said while smirking.

I grabbed my towel and went straight to the toilet rushingly and locked it. I heard a laughing sound outside. Hmp! You're laughing at me suho!

"SHUT UP SHORTIE!" I shouted.

"What did you say?" Suho said seriously.

"I-I said nothing"

"I heard something about me being a shorty" suho said.

Oh shoot!

"It's not you! I was t-telling it to my toothbrush b-because  it was short" i said while stuttering.

"Hmmm really?"

"Y-yea"

"Oh okay get ready quickly before we get late"

"Okay"

You guys must be wondering what happened last month after what happened to MAMA..

Well.... a day after what happened. Suho and i went out together in a mall and fans went crazy towards us. They kept asking us questions and of course we answered them. Well some of them.

We thought that they're going to be angry at us for keeping that secret but they're actually supporting me and suho's relationship so I'm happy about that.

We explained everything to all of the exo members and at first i thought they're going to be angry at me but they told me that suho already explained it them.

We also explained it to all of the apink member and omg they pranked suho! They acted like they really hate him so he was kinda upset but then  when they revealed that they were just joking his face expressions was priceless and we kept laughing about that.

Suho met my family again and i met his family again and they're really happy about us.

Exo and apink had a small gathering. We partied all together and many unexpected things happened.

Naeun and kai revealed that they're dating officially (even though kai is dating krystal in real life😭😭😭)

Sehun confessed his love for hayoung and surprisingly hayoung did too but we told them that they should get to know theirselves more before they get in a serious relationship.

Luhan confessed his love for Namjoo but Namjoo said that she like D.O but we told luhan that he don't need to be sad because namjoo might like him in the future coz sadly D.O have a gf but he doesn't want to tell anyone who she is.

Chanyeol and Eunji are kinda fishy because they're always looking at each other like they have a connection or something and I don't think they knew that i can sense that something is happening hmmm.

We were teasing bomi because no one likes her but turned out to be someone having a secret love for her and not only one! But two! And that's chen and bacon... i mean baekhyun😂.

There's many things that happened this past few months but...

I don't know but i kept receiving a death threat from an unknown person...

I told suho about it and he said that he wouldn't let anyone harm me so we asked the police for a help and now they're trying to find out where the threat is coming from.

I have a bad feeling about this...

But i hope everything will be alright,

Now that i have him.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Unknown

You guys thought you will be okay now?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no you're wrong...

Suho i will make sure that i will get u out of this picture because you are MINE!

MINE AND NOT SUHO!

HAHAHAHAHAHA
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

edited

Vote • Comment • Be a fan!

9/04/16