•••Chapter 25•••

'His thought'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
'You know that you really love someone if you cannot hate them even though that person broke you heart'
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jb

"JB! Please open the door!! Let's talk!" I can hear chorong knocking on the door of my condo but I'm not ready to talk to her yet.

I know I'm being too dramatic but yea I'm just really upset because someone send me the pictures of chorong and suho sleeping together.

She didn't showed up on our date for that which really made me so upset.

"Jb! If you didn't open this door i will open this by myself!" Chorong said. Psh! She can't coz she doesn't have a key

"1....

2.....

3!"

And boom! the door suddenly opened to see chorong holding the key!

"Wtf! How did you get that key?!" I asked.

"I asked uncle." Of course -_-

"Psh okay."

"Yah! Jb oppa please forgive me!" Chorong said pleasingly.

"why didn't you show up on our date?" I asked.

"U-Umm i w-was ,, i mean, i was umm eating with my mum coz she ask me out for a bonding time! Yea that's why!" Chorong said.

She's lying that's why i decided to show her the pictures.

"So this is you and your mum eating together? This person looks like a guy... Don't lie to me when in the first place i know the truth."

"I umm I'm sorry" chorong said while crying.

"I'm really sorry jb oppa....mianhe...."

"It's okay. I will always be here for you. You might not feel the same way as i feel for you but remember that i will always be here for you as a...friend..." I said.

I know that from the start that she still likes suho that's why I'm setting her free. We may not be in a real relationship but i love her but i think I'll just remove this feeling. It's okay chorong-ah.

"Thank you jb T_T"

Chorong suddenly hug me and i hugged her back

"I'm setting you free.. But give me my last wish."

"What is it?"

"Give me a kiss... For the last time." She looked shocked when i said that but then she leaned in on me while putting her toes up so she could reach me and... Kiss me.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Edited

Vote • Comment • Be a fan!

6/01/16