•••Chapter 10•••

'New husband?!'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
'If someone really loves you, they wouldn't let you slip away no matter how hard the situation is'
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Suho•

We were currently sitting at the living when our manager suddenly walked in.

"Guys i have a bad news!" Manager shouted.

"Whutt..?" I asked for being confused.

"What ith (is) it manager?" Thehun athked i mean asked XD

"Umm firstly luhan can't go to the wgm anymore because exo-m will be having a project at china and they will take 3 months or so there

"Umm firstly luhan can't go to the wgm anymore because exo-m will be having a project at china and they will take 3 months or so there. So we decided that suho will be the one who's going to be the substitute husband for wgm."

Loading....10%...57%.....

"WHAT???!!!!" I shouted

"I'm pretty sure you already heard what i said." manager said.

"Umm yea so when will be my first meeting with the wife and who is she?" I asked.

"The first filming of wgm is tomorrow and the wife is what you need to find out." Manager said and walked out of the door.

"That ith tho thudden." Thehun said.
(That is so sudden)

"I know."

"Kai we need to rest because the first filming is tomorrow. We also need to look good so we better get our handsome rest now." I said again.

"I don't need a handsome rest hyung" kai said.

"And why is that hmm?" I asked.

"I'm already handsome that's why." Kai said and head to his room.

"Yah! You punk! Come back here!" I said.

This is gonna be tiring. I wonder who is my wife going to be?
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Edited

Vote • Comment • Be a fan!

2/12/16