•••Chapter 3•••

'The Past and the Present III'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
'A true relationship is two imperfect people refusing to give up on each other'
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Suho•

Years and months after my relationship ended with chorong, my band mates and i debuted with the song titled 'Wolf'.

Our band group name was 'EXO' which was devided into 2 sub-units called 'EXO-K' and 'EXO-M'.

'K' stands for Korea and 'M' stands for Mandarin or China/Chinese. (Correct me if I'm wrong guys)

(I miss it when they're still 12 members 😢)

I was also the leader of the group which gives me a lot of hard work and responsibility.

It was hard living with 11 immature boys but i was kinda used to it now.

I will lie if i say that I didn't miss chorong and her craziness. It was my fault why i lose her and i admit I kinda regret it now.

I missed us.

Every morning, i wake with a morning kiss and hug by her but they're gone now and won't happen ever again.

I am currently here at our dorm well to be specific we're on the living room. Haiist!!! What a tiring day .

I wonder how's chorong going...

I remembered that she was a trainee before and i know that if i ever didn't stop her before then she will probably debuted soon.

For now, i already have a girlfriend. Her name was krystal from the band group named f(x).

(Just to remind y'all that Krystal's boyfriend in real life was actually jongin or Kai.)

I was dating her after i broke up with chorong because the company has asked me to so i will get more popularity.

"Damn! She's cute..." Luhan hyung said out of the blue while staring at his phone.

"Eh? Nugu?" Bacon said i mean baekhyun.
(Eh? Who? - correct me if I'm wrong XD)

"Didn't you guys heard that the A Cube Entertainment will debut a new girl group soon.? I heard that their band name was 'Apink'. They just uploaded a teaser picture of them and their leader is seriously so pretty!" Luhan hyung said.

Luhan hyung was the one who dared me to date a girl for 8 months and he didn't know that my girlfriend was chorong.

"Oh? Can i see??" Asked Chanyeol and luhan hyung showed him the pictures.

"Yea ur right!! I like this girl with the eye smile!" Chanyeol said while admiring the girl in the picture.

(Eunji)

"Awe! This girl is so cute! Suho hyung come look at this!" Baekhyun said.

(Bomi)

I looked at the pictures. Yea, they're cute and while I'm scrolling... My jaw dropped as i saw...

"C-Chorong?!"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Edited

Vote • Comment • Be a fan!

1/13/16