18. [The Morning After]

"One day, when I wake up at 3 am, unable to sleep, I will look next to me and you will be there, sleeping peacefully beside me and suddenly, the world won't seem so lonely."

- j.r.

{Renee POV--- New Years Day.}

Last night was simply amazing. I thought to myself as I looked at August who was still sleeping. The love we made last night was unbelievable. The way he touched me, had me feeling like I was in heaven.

I touched my stomach

The way he looked at me in my eyes the whole time, had me feeling like I was the most beautiful girl in the world.

I touched my cheeks.

The way he kissed me, made me feel like he's been in love with me for a while.

I touched my lips.

Most importantly, the way he took his time with me last night, I knew then that I was glad I was letting him take my virginity, and I knew then that I am in love with August and I want to spend the rest of my life with him.

"Why you starin' at a nigga while he tryna sleep?" August asked startling me a little. I thought he was sleeping.

"No reason, I was just thinking. I thought you were sleeping." August wrapped his long arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I buried my face in his neck, taking a quick whiff of him. He smelt good, as usual.

"You were thinkin' 'bout last night, weren't you?" I looked up at him, and saw a small smirk was forming on his lips.

"Yeah." I said barely above a whisper, slightly embarrassed. I was pretty sure my cheeks were rosy red, as he was staring at me intently

"Awe baybeh you blushin'. Give me a kiss." He said about to kiss me I quickly put my hand on my mouth. I had stinky breath. I don't want him tasting that.

"Nu uh August. I have morning breath let me go brush my teeth first." I said trying to get out of his grip, that only got tighter.

"So, ion care. Ima marry you one day, and ima wake up to you er'day without all'lat shit on yo' face and ima wake up to yo' mornin' breath kissin' all ova yo face not carin' what yo' breath smell like because I love you. So I might as well start now."

"Awe August. That's really sweet. But still that day isn't here, so you're still not getting a kiss from me." I said smiling finally getting out of his grip but he quickly pulled me back, causing me to sigh.

"Hol' up baybeh don't move, 'dere's a bug behind you. Be still." I instantly became frightened I hate bugs that aren't butterflies, or lady bugs. He reached over behind me slowly, then swiftly pecked my lips, and got out of the bed, slipping on his boxers headed towards the bathroom.

"I hate you." I mumbled but still loud enough for him to hear.

"Love you too." He responded, smirking. I sighed, and got out of the bed, pulling a sheet off the bed with me, and walking to the bathroom. I walked over to the shower, and started it, waiting for the water to get hot. Dropping the sheets to my feet, I stepped into the shower. Sliding the glass doors closed.

"August?" I called out, as I started lathering the soap onto my towel.

"Hmm?" He hummed in my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist causing me to jump a little.

"August what are you doing in here? Get out. I'm trying to take a shower."

"I wanna take one wit' you. Can I do that?" He asked sucking on my neck, causing me to moan a little