#BLACKLIVESDOMATTER

Okay, so my orginal update is going to be postponed until later on because I have a matter that needs to be discussed and I would like to be able to say what I have to say. If you don't want to read it then, feel free to just skip over this.

I, as a young African American teenager, am fed up with today's society. It's hurts to have to see my own kind being killed everyday because the color of our skin. Police claim their job is to protect us, but yet they're going around shooting people. For what?

Every time a police officer comes across a black person, they stay ready to shoot somebody. Their excuse every single time is "I felt threatened."

If you feel so threatened, why are you a police officer? Haven't African Americans been put through enough? Our whole lives we have had to fight to prove to everyone else that our lives do matter. We are all the same people, just a darker shade. We have had to fight WAY too much for equality and I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THE BLACK COMMUNITY BEING KILLED ALMOST EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY BECAUSE SOMEBODY FEELS THREATENED.

I am sick of it. When are we ever going to catch a break? When? I am tired of having to watch my back every time I go out somewhere. I'm tired of the racism, the prejudice and the police.

I don't use the word hate at all so I'll just say this, I STRONGLY dislike these police officers who are just going around shooting African Americans. The police aren't protecting the black community. They are protecting the white community from the black community.

The police are just freely shooting and getting away with MURDER. It's not self defense, it's freaking MURDER. How are they able to do this, and wake up the next day like nothing has ever happened, knowing they just killed someone's father, son, brother, uncle, husband and so on. I'm just not understanding this at all.

I want to know what did us African Americans do to you, to make you hate us so bad?

My heart goes out to the 15 year old boy and his mom. That poor child cried his heart out while his mom was doing that press conference.

My heart goes out to the boy who was EXECUTED. Yes it is execution when a police shoots someone from the back when someone is running away from them. EXECUTION is illegal.

My heart also goes out to the man who was only trying to get his license and registration out.

Whoever read this and they feel like I'm being racist, let me clarify it for you. I AM NOT A RACIST PERSON. I'm just so ANGRY with what the world is coming to.

If you don't like what I just ranted about then oh well. I WILL NOT apologize for how I feel. But I will apologize if I have offended anyone. That was not my intentions, my intentions was just to let everyone know how I feel.

Please listen to this below.