19. [Where Things Don't Go Unnoticed and Things Get Out Of Hand]

"There he laid looking at me in a way no one had ever looked at me. My hands were shaking as I explained my knotted past. I will not always be easy to hold onto, for my heart is scattered with thorns. Some nights I will be quiet and he won't know how to pull me from my weeded mind. Some nights I will forget what he sees in me, and loose my balance. Some nights I will trip over my own feet and apologize for the mess I made. On those nights that one thing that will drag me out of my own labyrinth is that looked. No one has ever looked at me quite like that."

- j.c

{Renee POV--- 2 months later, March 2, 2016}

"Mmhmm, Auguuuusssst. I-I'm about to cum baby." I moaned making August go faster

"Wait Reneee..... Fuck." He groaned still rocking his hips. My body began to shake as I started cumming all over August's. Shortly after he came in me, and he collapsed on the bed next to me. August phone began to ring on the nightstand next to him. He rolled over, sitting up in bed before picking the phone up.

While he busied himself on the phone, I started playing color switch on my phone. This game had become addictive, and I couldn't stop playing once I got started. I saw August putting his clothes back on. He slipped his shoes on, and walked over to my side of the bed.

"I gotta go. I'll see you lata." He said kissing my head. I groaned to myself. This is how it's been for the past two months. We would have sex then he would leave to go to the studio then come back late.

"Okay whatever." I said locking my phone before slipping out of the bed, heading into the bathroom.

"Fuck is wrong wit'chu Renee?" He questioned hot on my trail.

"Nothing August, just leave damn. You bugging."

"Nah I'm not leavin' till you tell me what 'da fuck is wrong wit'chu and why you got 'dis stank bitch ass attitude." He said raising his voice

"Oh so I'm a bitch now August?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"That is not what I said Renee. Ain't nobody call you a bitch. You jus' actin' like one right now. Why you got a sudden attitude?"

"Well maybe because for the past few weeks I've been feeling like nothing but a side chick. We have sex, and then you leave to go to the studio. Probably to fuck the next bitch. Then you'd come back late, smelling like cheap ass perfume. So excuse me if I'm acting like a bitch." I yelled using the same tone as him, now fed up with this whole conversation.

"Renee if you'n gone wit' all'lat mess. Dere be groupies there. Ion be doin' nun but tryna make 'dis money. You knew what you were gettin' yourself into when we started dating."

"No August I didn't. You're the first person I've dated in years. And let's not forget to mention you're famous, and I've never dealt with a famous person before. When we started dating, I didn't expect for you to leave me high and dry after we have sex. That's not how it's supposed to be August. But if this is how it's going to be, then I don't want any parts to this." I responded to him, now fully dressed. I grabbed my phone, and my overnight bag, throwing the clothes I've left over here in the bag.

"What'chu tryna say Renee?"

"What I'm saying is, if this is going to be a continuous thing, then I can't be in this relationship. It's not healthy for me to keep sitting here, feeling like your side bitch. I'm not going to do it, not now, not ever."