Page 25; Dream or memories

I wandered around my room, carrying clothes in my arms and walked towards the half-filled luggage of mine. Soft knocks can be heard on my wodden door. "Yeah?" I said, without evem considering to stop and look at the direction of the door.

Someone twisted on the doorknob and entered. Mom. "Are you sure you're going?" She asked as she sat down on my bed, looking at me packing my things up, neat into the bag. "Yeah. I won't be long. Don't miss me too much or i'll be having trouble going to States." I joked. She chuckled.

"Okay, honey. Are you ready yet? If you're done, go downstairs. Your dad is waiting for you to send you to the airport." I nodded and she leave the room, closing the door shut.

After I was done, I pulled my luggage towards the door and gave my room a final glance, before I walked out of the room. Closed the door.

"Dad! Lends me some help?" I shouted from the stairs. A moment later, dad came and help me with my luggage. Bringing it to the garage and put it on the back seat. Well, my luggage is not that big so it's okay.

I walked towards the door as Mom came and pulled me into a hug. "Please be safe, dear." She buried her face in my hair and pulled back. "Hope you get amazing experience there." She patted my head then we heard Dad started calling for me.

"If not, you'll miss the flight! That would be bad, no?" He said as he let himself into the driver seat. "Goddamn, honey! Please be patience! I'm talking to my beautiful daughter here!" Mom shouted back at Dad, resulting Dad to laughed.

"Goodbye, Mom." I hugged her one last time. "I'll call you recently when I reached there." I smile as I waved her goodbye. She waved back, her smile shines.

Dad drove all the way to the airport, cracking some jokes while we're on our way. Then he helped me with my luggage before patting me on the head. "Take care of yourself, daughter. You know, I love you, right?"

I laughed. "Of course, superdad. Thank you." I said, giving him hug before he left. I pulled my luggage to the counter, checked in and such. Then, my eyes caught a figure. A girl figure.

She looks so much like me. Everything about her resembles me. Her eyes, her nose, her lips. I stare at her then looked away, realised that I acted like a stalker. But my mind kees telling me, she's look like me so much, it couldn't be coincidence.

"Oh well, maybe she's a doppelganger or something." I murmured and proceed as the speakers started to filled the airport, calling for the passengers that follow the airplane going to States.

But then, I never realised that, I received a text message before I went to the airplane since I shut it down. I never realised that one text message could help me. That I have twin.

Getting into the plane, get assigned to the seat at the middle near the window, and took out a novel to read on our way to States. Then, I saw her again. On the other side, one seat ahead.

At first, the flight was okay. Until something went wrong, panicking all the passengers of the plane. People started talking to each other --shouting even-- and voices started filling the whole room.

The stewardesses trying to calm them but none of them worked. And the speaker started talking, telling people that there's problem and the pilots is trying their best to fixed that.

But luck is not on our side. The plane started to lose balance, moving to the left then right. People screaming, some held their ears on their hands, some closing the eyes and buried the face on the thighs. The situation got worser by each passing time.

And then, people screams became louder and louder as the plane falling from the sky, moving towards the huge sea. It happened so fast, and then without I realised, we crushed.