Page 6; Who's byun baekhyun?

I went home and straight to my room. I locked the door behind me and throw myself to the bed. Why did he gave me such a look? Did I said something wrong? I'm not sure.

"I wanna sleep." I murmured and drove off to sleep.

Then suddenly, his face appeared again in my mind, making me quickly opened my eyes and look at the ceiling. I try to catch my breath. Why did I feel like I want to cry seeing his face in my mind? What is this feeling?

I tried to sleep again, I turned to the right, then to the left but nothing I did is working. His face keep appearing and it makes me want to cry. Without I realised, when I tried to sleep back, tears escaped my eyes. I touched my tears. "What?" I wiped the tears away. "Why am I crying?"

"This is weird."

....

"Ugh. That nerd freak again." I heard people whispered every time I walk passed them. What's wrong with me wearing glasses and bringing book everywhere I go? Or maybe they saw I'm wearing baekhyun's necklace. That's why. Deal with it. I don't want it too.

When I keep saying baekhyun, his face appeared again. Why did his face look so familiar to me?

"Hey. Pretty nerd freak." Mark wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Mark. Shut up. I'm not pretty." I said, continue walking with Mark. "What? You shouldn't say something about yourself like that." He looked at me in disbelief. "Deal with it Mark. I'm not pretty, compared to the girls in this school. I'm just a.. potato." I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Yeah. Pretty potato."

"Shut up Mark."

"Even though you're a potato, you're still pretty. Just– you didn't show it to public. And I think I fall for you." He said, and murmured at the last sentences. "What did you said?" I asked, since I can't heard what he said after that. "No. Nothing." He smile at me. And trust me, his smile can melt any girl.

Go Eunchae. Get your sense back!

"So, where are we going?" He asked me, arm is wrapped around my shoulder. "Are you kidding me? Of course to our own class silly." I said and patted his hand, telling him to take his hand off my shoulder.

"Okay then. So, see you later." He waved my goodbye and walked to his class. The moment I want to open the door, someone pulled me by the collar. "Yahhh!" I shouted, struggling, and finally I managed to escaped from that powerful grip. "What do you want?" I asked, sending death glare at him.

"Whoa~ Keep calm dude. Baekhyun want to meet you." He said and I look at the door again. "No. I don't want to meet with that freaking pollution. It'll ruin my whole day." I hold to the doorknob and he lifted me on his shoulder before I could open the door. "Yahhhh! You did it again! Let me go!" I hit his back but he coolly walked away from the class towards the room that I want to avoid so much.

"We're here." Kris said and there's me, wearing an annoyed look. Totally an ugly potato, that's me.

"Let her down." Baekhyun said and he did. I'm now facing this freaking pollution again. I arm-crossed and look at him. "What do you want? Ice-cream? Coffee? Cupcakes? Ask suho to buy it for you okay?" I look at Suho, who is looking at me with wide eyes. As if he's asking me 'how did you know that i'm rich?'

"Stop messing around, Eunchae."

"I'm not messing around."

"Then stop talking and let me talk."

"Not until I leave this room." I answered. I clicked my tongue and look away. Why I look away is because a) I really don't want my day to be ruin by this pollution and b) I don't want my mind to be so sentimental so sudden, which I might ended up crying like last night again even though I don't know the reason.