Page 14; Deja vu

I suddenly awake at 1 am. I sit up and look around. "It's still one in the morning." I murmured. I was on my way to the kitchen when I heard voices in ny parents' room. I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I accidentally heard them said, "Eunchae might know soon. She met with people that might.." my mom voice talked. And I heard my dad saying, "it's okay. We'll tell them and eunchae when the time has come."

I stay there letting my brain to absorb the words they said. But none of them bring sense to me. I walked away from there but the floor makes a 'squeck' voice so my parents opened the door. Fortunate enough that I was able to escape to my room without being acknowledge by them.

"What are they talking about?" I squeeze the pillow in my arm and roll to the left and right on my bed. While I ws trying my best toake all the words make sense, two person come into my mind. "Got cha."

...

I slowly open the door to the room, scanning the room and look whether the boys is in there or not. "They haven't come yet." I slowly make my way to Baekhyun's table where there's a tons of paper on the desk unfinished. I search his table quietly while guilty attacking me inside. "I'm sorry for doing this." I said over and over again.

Then, suddenly I heard footsteps. I stopped. 'What if that footstep belong to the boys?' I thought. I quickly make my way to my desk and pretending to do my unfinished works. The door swing open a moment later as expected and revealed Baekhyun. Thank goodness he didn't saw I was searching his table just now. "What are you doing here so early?" He asked, rather shocked-no, just a normal expression.

I stare at him. 'Act normal. Act normal.' My brain telling me non-stop. This is what happened if you have done something bad. "...Fishing."

"What?"

"..Fishing. I'm fishing right now." I turn my eyes back at the paper and he ignored me and walk to his table. Quiet atmosphere almost control the room the whole time until he called me to come over to his place. "What do you want?" I crossed my arm. "Buy me drinks." He opened his wallet. I almost rejected his request when I saw something that stir me inside. Making me even more confused.

I saw..

A picture of him with a girl that look really alike like me. "Hey.." I called him in a voice that sound like a whisper. "What?"

"Who's.. that girl?" I look at the picture carefully, afraid of mistaking that girl in the photo but the more I look, the more the face of the girl in the photo resembles me. And it makes me more confused. What in the world?

He saw that I was looking at the photo and he quickly close it and shove it into his pocket. "..None of your business." He said as he walked out from the room, slaming the door quite hard. "There's no way it was me, right?" I laughed by my own. "..right?" I laugh, but it's not a joyful laugh. "What happened here.." i mumbled to myself. I can feel I forget something so important yet even though I tried my best to recall, nothing comes to mind. I feel so.. empty.

I run to the room across the hall where Got7's room is. I barged into the room. "Mark!" I shouted Mark's name, making all of them shocked. "Whoa.. h-hey Eunchae. Don't shock us like that." Jr said to me while patting his chest. "Yeah?" Mark appeared the next moment. "You have to come with me. I'm stealing Mark for a while!" I pull his hand and bring him to the empty hallway.

Mark asked what happened and I talked even though I barely able to catch my breath. I look at him as he returned me with a smile. "You.. know me, don't you?" I asked him and his smile faded slowly from his face. "What are you saying, Eunchae? Of course I know you." He smile. "Don't lie."

He startled. He's hesitate. I can tell. "You know me, do you?" I asked him one more time. But instead, he gives me a smile. "I do. Go Eunchae."

"What?" I asked but before I can ask him more, he patted my head softly, giving me a smile and left without satisfying my curiosity. I sit on the floor, not minding whether it will dirty my skirt or if the floor is cold. I hold my head. "What the hell is this.."

...

I am not satisfied with the answer that they both gave me and in conclusion, I'm going to ask them again until I am satisfied. I run to the room and arrived there with my messy appearance. "Byun Baekhyun...!" I shouted. "You... need to.. explain." I talked even though I'm out of breath.

He refused. "Yaa! Byun baekhyun! Just why..! Hey! Tell me!" I tailed him from behind. He walked faster and faster by each minute and I'm not gonna let him off the hook this time. Not this time.

I managed to catch up to him and grab his hand. "Don't you dare to avoid me." I stare at him. 'Spill it out. Spill it out.' My brain chanted the words again and again. "I don't know you."

"Don't you dare to lie. You told me that I look alike to someone, the person in the photo that you put in your wallet, for example..!" I raise my voice. "I said, I don't know!" He yelled back at me. "You know something!" I yelled again. "No, idiot! I don't know!"

"Who's the idiot here?! Don't you dare lie to me!"

"You are the idiot!"

"No, I'm not!" I yelled right in front of his face. "Yes, you are! Idiot! Go home!"

"I don't want to unless you tell me!"

He stopped. He sighed. "It's no use to argue with you. You're sturborn. Meet me in this park tomorrow at 7 p.m."

I can feel a sign of relieve. "But if you're late even 1 minute, forget it." He said, looking away. Without realizing, I smile. "I'll come!"

...

And finally, it's saturday. Never knew the weather is so cold today. I rub my palms agaisnt each other and shove it into my coat's pocket. I look at my watch. "6.59 p.m." I smile. Look who's not here yet. I can feel relieve but in the same time, other feeling control over me and my soul. Fears.

I shoved the feeling off and patiently waits for him. He appeared at the park right on 7 o'clock. "Byun baekhyun!" I called his name and I can see he sighed. He must be hoping that I was late, too bad it's not happening.

"Now, tell me." I said once he was standing right in front of me. "It's not gonna fun that way. Let's walk around." He suggested and he did not take a no for an answer. He left me nothing but a 'yes'.

We walked around, moving from store to store. And there's a lot of people here. I look around and often get bumped into by the people there. "There's a lot of people here. Don't get lost." He said to me as he noticed how often the people bumped into me. It's so good of him to tell me that but why isn't he helping me instead?

And again, for the trillion times, people bumped into me again and the next moment, I lost sight of him. "Whaa--" I look around. But didn't found him anywhere. Damn heights. Why am I so short? 'Don't blame your heights.' My brain said to me but I can't help it.

I stand there quietly as I didn't found him anywhere no matter how hard I tried. Hopeless. Why do I feel so hopeless?

"What are you doing?" The person said to me and I looked up, found him standing right in front of me. I feel relieved that I've found him, or rather, he found me. "Are you going to cry?'

"I don't cry." I hold my tears back. "Whatever." He said and started walking. "Whaa-- wait--" I followed him and he hold my hand. "You're so short and you easily get lost. You're useless." I look at him. Wait, what was that? Just now?

"You're so short. And you easily get lost. You're useless."

What.. was that? I suddenly saw an image in my head. The same figure, the same back, the same hair, the same situation and the same voice.

I feel hot tears forming on my eyes. Why am I crying? Stupid tears why now? I feel a sharp pain attacked my head and stop walking. "What did you stop, idiot? We'll get bumped into agai--" He turned around. I'm dizzy. The image becoming blurry. My head hurts. And without me noticing, I fainted.