Page 5; Go Eunchae?

"Baekhyun.." I trailed off, seeing him locked gaze with mark. I look at Mark and he did the same. I can feel the electrifying look from them both to each other.

"Baekhyun.." I called him again and he turned to look at me. "Stop it.." I said and I look at Mark. He quickly grab my wrist and drag me out from the room. "Sorry Mark. I'll see you tomorrow." I said to him and he just stand there like a stone.

Baekhyun is dragging me out from the school's building. "Yahh. Baekhyun." I called for him but he didn't even turn around. "Byun baekhyun." I called him again. "Yahh! Byun baekhyun!" I shouted his name and he pushed me forward, releasing me from his grip.

I turned around and look at him. "What's wrong with you?!" I shouted at him while fixing my position, sending him death glare. "I should be the one that ask you that! What's wrong with you?!" He shouted at me, making me step backward a bit.

"What?!"

"You're my Crown, did you forget?! Are you trying to ruined my image?! What will people think if they saw you with someone else?! They might think that you have an affair with someone else!" He shouted all of his thoughts at me. I'm not sure if this is what he want to say to me.

"I know! But.." I said and he cut my line. "No but! I don't want to hear anything from you!"

"What–"

"You just need to listen to me! And no fight back!" He yelled while pointing at me.

"Yah! Byun Baekhyun!" I shouted his name and he stopped.

"You're forcing people too much." I said and strangely, he didn't fight back. He just stand there, looking at me with wide eyes. "I'm going home." I said and quickly dragged my legs out of the school even though my legs have no energy left.

...

I saw the 'Got7' light is still turned on so I decided to take a look and tell whoever there to go home since it's already late. I was about to twist the doorknob when I heard a familiar voice came from inside.

And the owner of the voice is..

Mark Tuan and Go Eunchae.

"Come on. I'll drive you home." Mark said and I quickly open the door. I saw eunchae look so shocked once she saw me.

After sending electrifying gaze to Mark, I decided to bring Eunchae with me, dragging her out from the building.

"yahh, Baekhyun.." She called for me but i don't mind it.

"Byun baekhyun.."

"Yah! Byun baekhyun!" She shouted my name and I pushed her forward, making her almost fall on the floor.

"What's wrong with you?!" She shouted at me.

"I should be the one to ask you that! What's wrong with you?!"

"What?!"

"You're my Crown, did you forget?! Are you trying to ruined my image?! What will people think if they saw you with someone else?! They might think that you have an affair with someone else!" I shouted at her, saying all I think about just now. But is this all what I think?

"I know but.."

"No but! I don't want to hear anything from you!" I cut her line off.

"What–"

"You just need to listen to me! No fight back!" I pointed at her and she suddenly shouted my name.

"Yahh! Byun baekhyun!" She shouted and I stopped. My heart beat a skip. Why do her voice.. sound familiar? I look at her with wide eyes. Her voice really sound familiar.