School

"Ugh, do we have to go here. This place was boring even when I was a ghost and could go anywhere." Chara complained as the walked to school.

"Chara, we have no choice. Trust me. I wish we did." Frisk complained as well.

Despite Toriel being a teacher they both hated school. If they had the chance to never go back they would.

"Why don't we skip?" Chara asked.

"Because they call mom." Frisk said with anger in their voice.

Chara sighed giving into defeat. They walked into the building. The first thing Frisk did was go to the office where they meet Toriel. Toriel signed Chara up while they walked to school. So she handed Chars their schuel then their I.D.
-------------------------------

"Frisk, those kids are looking at me." Chara whispered so no one but Frisk would hear.

Frisk leaned in and whispered to Chara, "I'd avoid them they're jerks and try to fight everyone. I will not go back on my deal, I will take your body away if you hurt them or anyone else."

"What if they hit me first?" Chara asked getting angry with Frisk's deal.

"Then, I will intersept. So just stay close to me." Frisk told them.
--------------------------------

As the day progressed the group started to follow Chara around the halls. Since Chara only took two classes with Frisk they couldn't lean on Frisk for protection. They felt threatened.

As soon as lunch came they explain to Frisk that the group had been following them around.

"Chara, don't worry I got this." Frisk said putting their hand on Chara's shoulder. Frisk the noticed the group a few paces behind just watching. Frisk looked up and call each one of them out. They all walked up to Frisk.

"Why have you been following Chara around?" Frisk asked sounding like they meant business. The group was unfazed.

"Fresh meat." One of the boys in the group answered.

"Think again." Frisk spat. One of the girl on the group try to land a punch on Frisk but Frisk expertly dogded. "We're not about to fight you." Frisk told them.

The group was getting angry and the leader stepped out. He was a loud mouth, but had muscles. They went to hit Frisk. Frisk wasn't fast enough, but Chara was, Chara managed to catch the boys hand. Frisk was surprised, but as long as Chara didn't fight they could keep their body.

Chara looked at the boy with their red eyes. They smiled very creeply. "Are you sure you want to fight me?" Chara laughed. The boy, scared backed off.

"You're probably weak anyway." The boy said leaving.
---------------------------------------
Frisk and Chara are at home watching movies. Frisk turns to Chara, " Thanks for backing me up in that fight. Also I'm glad you didn't fight."

Chara laughed. "He was too weak to waist my second chance on anyway. And you're welcome."

"Awe, my hero!" Frisk exclaimed pretending to swoon over Chara. Then Frisk hugged Chara and pecked their cheek.