Summer Time and Popsicles

Frisk and Chara walked in the park. They held hands as they ate their frozen treat. Every now and again little kids would run by or a dog would run by.

It was summer and everything was hot. Frisk turned to Chara. "What flavor is your popsicle?"

"Blue raspberry." They answered taking another lick of it.

"I wanna lick." Frisk demanded in a cute way. Chara scrunched up their nose.

"Don't you have the same flavor as me?" They question as if to say no, but not coming right out and saying it.

"Nope, mine is cotton candy." Frisk said holding theirs up. Chara sighed.

"If you let me taste yours, you can taste mine." They said giving into Frisk. Honestly, they knew they would've given in eventually; they just can't tell Frisk no.

"Deal!" Frisk said happily. They traded Popsicles. Frisk took a lick from Chara's and immediately scrunched their face up.

Chara laughed at the face Frisk was making. "What is it?"

"Too sour." Frisk said taking their Popsicle back. Chara laughed.

"Its not that sour." They insisted.

"Yeah, huh!" Frisk said in a fake angry voice. Chara giggled then kissed Frisk's cheek. They cheerfully walk through the park.

//Sorry I haven't been on a lot is going on right now to be honest.//