Passion

Chara sat up and so did Frisk. It was late 2 am. They looked at each other. This time they weren't going to be interrupted.

Chara got out of their bed and walked over to Frisk's bed. They played in Frisk's hair.

Frisk looked up and smilled. Chara was standing while Frisk was sitting.

Chara pushed Frisk down onto the bed. Chara climbed onto Frisk. They made out hard and heavy. Moaning between each kiss.

Chara reached down toward Frisk's crotch. They began to rub sending a wave of pleasure through Frisk. They moaned.

As the moaned Chara kisses them harder. Frisk was a mess. They knew what they were doing was considered wrong, but how could it feel so right?

Frisk pushed Chara over then got on top. Chara watched as Frisk grinded on them. They both tryed their best to keep their moans quite.

Chara grabbed Frisk's hips and rolled them over. They grinded on Frisk. Frisk moaned.

"Sshh, baby, we don't wanna wake Mom." Chara whispered into Frisk's ear.

Frisk nodded then opened their eyes and looked at Chara with deep lustful eyes.

Chara reached they hand under their shirt. They took Frisk shirt off. Then kissed all over them. Their neck, to their chest, down to their stomach, then just above their pants.

Frisk gasped and bucked their hips.
"Ch-Chara."

"Yes?" Chara asked softly.

"Make love to me." Frisk begged. A huge smirk came across Chara's face.

Chara took their own shirt and pants off. Frisk ran their finger softly down their stomach. Chara hitched their breath. They practically ripped Frisk's pants off.

Frisk pulled Chara down and kissed their neck. They left soft hickies. Chara moaned while Frisk did this. Flowers began to bloom from their chest.

Chara took all of Frisks underwear off. They began to teasingly touch Frisk.

Shortly after Frisks soul floated out. Chara began to get Frisk off. They rubbed their private parts. Frisk moaned and squirmed. Chara enjoyed seeing Frisk so vulnerable. They found it sexy

It didn't take long for Frisk to cum all over Chara's hand. Frisk's face was completely red and the breathed heavy.

"Alright, your turn." Frisk whispered into Chara's ear. They rolled Chara over into their back. Frisk began to get Chara off as they had done for them.

The flowers on Chara's chest had been coated with Frisk's soul liquid. The sticky substances dripping down Chara's version of a soul combined with the feeling of pleasure Frisk was giving them cause them to moan loudly.

"Fr-Frisk. Oh, Frisk." Chara moaned. Frisk kissed Chara's cheek. It didn't take much afterward to make them cum. It went all over Frisk's fingers.

Frisk plopped down next to Chara. "We should put our clothes on, then cuddle till' we fall asleep." Frisk told Chara.