Morning Friskiness

Chara awake to a soft kiss on the cheek. They were still at Sans' house.

Frisk was literally sitting on them. They looked down on Chara and smiled.

"Good morning, sleepy head." Frisk greeted. Chara's face turned a deep red.

"W-Well you seem, um, active this morning." Chara said a little embarrassed.

Frisk giggled and kissed Chara's cheek again. Chara was still blushing. They were very surprised by Frisk's sudden actions.

"U-Um, Frisk. Wh-Why are you on me." They stuttered a bit.

"I don't really know. It just, felt natural." Frisk said looking up as if thinking.

Chara grabbed Frisk's hips. "Frisk, if Sans see this we're going to have a bad time."

Frisk giggled. They kissed Chara's lips. "He is still sleeping." They whispered.

Chara felt chills up their spine. Why was Frisk acting like this? Had they had another intament dream?

"F-Frisk?" Chara said they face bright red. Frisk raised an eyebrow. "Pl-Please get off. I'm go-gonna loose my co-cool. Soon." Chara pleaded with them.

Frisk sighed then go off. They layed down next to Chara.

"Why did you feel the need to do that?" Chara asked.

Frisk blushed a little and look away from Chara. "Be-Because I wa-wanted something."

Chara's eyes widened. "What do you mean?" They questioned.

Frisk was so embrassed. They turned around and refused to face Chara. "Ne-Nevermind."

Chara smirked and wrapped their arm around Frisk. "Awe come on don't be like that." Chara softly kissed where Frisk's chin and neck met.

Frisk slightly gasped. They were blushing so brightly and Chara knew it. Chara slowly started to inch their hand up Frisk's shirt.

BANG! BANG!

Both Chara and Frisk jumped. They heard Papryus' voice fussing at Sans for being so clumsy.

Frisk sat up and looked back at Chara. "If they weren't up, I swear." They whispered. Fridk then simply got up and left the room.