Frisky Business

Frisk sat up it was really late. They were thinking of the dream they had. Where Chara was touching all over them. It made Frisk's face completely red to think about.

Frisk his their face in their hands. They thought about waking Chara up. They knew how that would end. Chara would end up do exactly what happened in the dream.

Frisk looked down at their legs. They sighed. Frisk got out of bed and woke Chara up.

"Chara. Wake up." Frisk whispered shaking Chara.

Chara whinnied. They looked at Frisk. "What?"

"I had a dream." Frisk said.

"Alright, Martin Luther King, what about it." Chara said sarcasticly.

"Well it was a wet dream." Frisk said blushing and looking away from Chara.

Chara blushed a little more then smirked. "You care to tell me about it?"

Frisk nodded then got in bed with Chara. "Well it started with us kissing then my soul floated out and your flowers popped up. We ended up getting really heated and one thing lead to another."

Chara smirked then wrapped their arm around Frisk's waist. "So, why did you feel the need to tell me about it?"

"I, um, I-I -"

"You wanted to try it?" Chara cut in. Frisk shyly nodded yes.

Chara pulled Frisk closer then kissed them it was passionate. They had a heated makeout session. There was hair pulling, butt grabbing, moaning, and lip bitting.

They pulled away blushing and out of breath. By this time Chara was on top of Frisk. Chara flowers began to come out. Lightly Frisk took the black ooze coming from Chara's eyes and licked it.

"Frisk that's gross!" Chara whisper-shouted.

"It taste like buttercups." Frisk said surprised.

"What did you expect?" Chara asked.

"I don't know, chocolate." Frisk giggled.

Chara was getting a little frustrated. They leaned down and nibbled Frisk's neck. Frisk let out a breathy gasp.

"Ssshhh." Chara whispered into Frisk's ear. Chara then nibbled on the top of Frisk's ear.

Frisk could feel themselves blushing. Frisk's soul floated up. Chara took hold of it and began licking it.

"Ch-Chara." Frisk moaned trying to get Chara's attention.

Chara lifted the soul up to where they could suck on the bottom. Frisk moaned rather loudly.

"Taste like cherries." Chara said after they were done licking and sucking on the soul.

"Ch-Chara." Frisk whinned. They ran their hands under Chara's shirt. More flowers began to bloom. Slowly they took Chara's shirt off.

Chara let them do as they wished. Once their shirt was off they did the same to Frisk's shirt.

Chara ran their fingers down Frisk's stomach. Frisk arched their back a little.

Frisk began to fumble with Chara's shorts. Chara just ignore them and play with Frisk's chest.

Frisk managed to pull Chara's shorts down. They began rubbing Chara in between their legs.

Chara popped up with so many flowers they looked like a big ball of flowers.

Frisk laughed. "I'm sorry baby. I can't take you serious when you look like a gaint garden."

Chara frowned then groaned. They got from on top of Frisk.

"I lost the feeling." Chara said.

"Awe you don't want to be sexaul anymore?" Frisk playfully pouted.

"Nope. I will cuddle you though." Chara said then lightly kissed Frisk's forehead.