Bun Grab

"I'm sorry this is so last minute. Something happened at the school and I need to take care of it." Toriel told Sans.

"Its fine, Torri." He answered. She hugged him and left.

Apparently there had been an accident at the school so now Frisk and Chara had to sleep over. They looked around Sans and Papyrus' house.

"Alright, let me show you where you'll be sleeping." Sans said showing Frisk and Chara to a guest room. "You guys are going to have to share the bed. So um no Frisky business." He said winking.

Frisk whistled then grabbed Chara's butt. Chara's face lit up, but Sans laughed.

"Alright kid, don't do that again okay?" Sans said. He was okay with jokes, but he really meant it this time.

They ate spaghetti that Papyrus had cooked. Afterwards they bathed.

Chara got into the bed. Both them and Frisk had a little trouble since the bed was pretty high.

"You look cute crawling like that." Chara flirted. Frisk blushed a little.

"Thank you, Chara." Frisk said a little sleeply. Frisk layed down and cuddled up to them. Chara wrapped their arm around them. Slowly they inches their hand down to Frisk's butt.

Frisk blushed brightly. "Ch-Chara!" They fiercely whispered.

Chara smirked. "Pay back." They said squeezing Frisk's butt a little.

Frisk giggled. "Fair enough."

Chara moved their hand and kissed Frisk's forehead. Suddenly the felt their sins crawling on the back. They knew Sans saw Chara grab Frisk's butt.

"I think Sans is watching us." Chara whispered. Frisk raised an eyebrow.