Tuck You In

Frisk had been babysitting for five days straight. When the parents finally got their kid Frisk was exhausted.

Chara and Frisk were sitting on the sofa with a blanket. They were planing on watching a movie but Frisk was so tired they couldn't stay awake. Every chance Frisk got they started to fall asleep.

Chara sighed heavily and paused the movie. They picked Frisk up bridaul style.

Frisk opened their eyes meekly.

"Ch-Chara?" Frisk whipped their eye.

"You need to sleep. You've basically been a parent all weekend." Chara softly spoke while taking Frisk to their bedroom. Frisk cuddled up to Chara's chest.

"I really want to see that movie." Frisk said sleeply. Chara kissed Frisk's forehead.

"I know, but your not gonna remember it if your falling asleep during it." Chara told Frisk. They opened the door and layed down Frisk in their bed.

"Chara?" Frisk asked as Chara went to walk away. Chara turned around and raised an eyebrow.

"Yes?"

Frisk threw their arms put toward Chara. "Can you sleep with me?"

Chara sighed and played down with Frisk. "I have you spoiled after me, don't I?"

Frisk nodded and Chara giggled. Frisk balled up next to Chara.

"I love you." Frisk said looking Chara in the eye.

"I love you too." Chara whispered back.