Chapter 14

• Dedicated to Robby Balanko

Chapter 14- Clocks running out

Justus; P.o.V

I wonder where he ran off to? I can’t see him anymore. I search round for him, he is gone. I run through the trees, I enter the clearing and I see him.

He was standing on the cliff face moments before, he just flew off. I see his body crash off the cliff and I rush towards the edge, adrenalin pumping.

He doesn’t resurface, I am scared. I do what I must to save him. I take a few steps back, I run feeling the wind blast past me, and I throw myself off the edge of the cliff. I Curve my body into a perfect dive, thank god for me being in the swim team.

I hit the water, diving down under the water, I look round, the water is crystal clear but I still can’t find him.

Maybe he has drowned, I start to panic, and I look down further. I spot him, he looks limp and lifeless.

I swim down as fast as I can, fighting against time itself. I reach him, he is cold and unconscious but his heart is still beating.

 I begin to pull him up, he won’t move. His foot is wrapped round a piece of seaweed.

I swim down under him and pull out my pocket knife; I knew it would come in hand one day.

I cut through the seaweed, releasing Angus. I wrap my arms round him and begin to kick hard, I pull him to the surface and he still isn’t breathing.

I pull him to shore, pulling him up the beach and away from the water. I place him on the grass away from the water.

I place my head to his chest, he isn’t breathing. I begin to push against his chest, causing him to start breathing again; he throws up a lot of water.

He is still cold, so I pick him up and put him over my shoulder, carrying him back to the car. I try to turn on the car but it won’t start.

I grab a blanket from the boot and begin to strip angus, he may not be happy with me doing this but its for his own good.

“Angus I have to get you dry and safe, this means taking your clothes off, is this ok with you?”

He just nods his head and I take his shirt off, his skin is cold and blue. I slowly touch his chest and rub it trying to shake off his feeling of uneasiness.

I hear tapping on the car, I think it must be someone coming to check if we were alright, but I was wrong. It was rain, a lot and a lot of rain. I hadn’t noticed how cloudy it had become in just a few minutes.

I lock the doors, we are now stuck inside until the rain stops, I begin to take his pants off, and his legs are red and raw from landing in the water. I slowly begin to shake as I touch his briefs, I look at Angus and decide to keep his underwear on, and I think he doesn’t want to be more embarrassed.

I throw his clothing outside, not caring what happens to it because I don’t want him to get colder; I strip to my underwear as well, realizing how cold it really is.

I wrap the blanket around us and begin to snuggle up with him, I’m so glad the seats in my car are nice and soft, I have him lay in-between my legs, causing him to face me.

He begins to become more aware of his surroundings, he looks a bit concerned about his state of clothing, he then just looks at me and smiles.

He holds onto me and begins to squeeze onto me, he kisses my chest and begins to pull himself up higher to my face.

“Thank you Justus, you’re so amazing.”

He leans in to my face and kisses my lips, it is soft and light at first, and I don’t want to hurt him. He then pulls me in close and hard, mashing our lips into a strong rough kiss.

I kiss him back, wrapping my arms around his waist, pulling him closer to me. Feeling him quiver under my touch, I begin to caress his perfect butt.

He releases from my kiss and lowers his lips to my neck, he gets me back for that night, he bites down hard.

I let out a loud moan; he giggles a little as he knows he has excited me now. He goes back to biting on my neck, slide my hands into his briefs, grabbing onto him as he bites harder and harder as I moan in ecstasy.

It begins to rain harder, pelting down making beautiful background music to our love making, I move my hand to the front him, grabbing a hold of his member for the first time.

I gasp, not because he is biting me but because of the size of him, he gives me a doubting look.

“Wow man, you’re the same size as me. Fuck!”

He just smiles at me and kisses me hard and long, he moans as I begin to play with his beast, feeling him tense and relax with every stroke.

He begins to pant, letting out a loud moan. He begins to thrust harder into my hand, causing him to become harder. He then lowers his hand down my briefs; he began to replicate my movements.

I slowly moan, he begins to rub harder, making me move my hands to his back and pulling him tighter to me. He began to rub himself against me and our manhood rubbed together we shared another passionate kiss.

Within a break from our kiss he asks me. “Can we try it?” I reply with, “Maybe later, I don’t want to hurt you, but I promise we will.” ‘I love you Angus.’