chapter 4

Chapter 4 – School is for a Teenage Spirit

Angus

Sitting on my bed, dreading the day ahead. Knowing all too well this means a waste of time for me today but I have to do this because no-one wants to be alone in a house by themselves and maybe those questions will bombard me today but then there over, gone, done with.

I get up and have a look at myself in the mirror.

Wow, I don’t look as bad in Justus’s clothing as I thought I would, my hair is still a bit messy but having it  short black and spikey helps to hide this fact, my eyes have little subtle black rings under them from the stress of the past week.’ I thought to myself.

“Hurry up Gus, I got to get changed to and we have to go” Justus calls out from outside the door

“Come in Justus I’m ready to go in a second” I yell

“Ok Angus, so how’s my clothes fit ya man, sorry we ain’t got your clothing yet man, we will go over to your house today after school, promise.” Justus says while opening the door

“You tell me to be ready when you’re not ready yourself,” I say while looking him up and down.

Looking at him, I see he is in nothing but a towel, his hair is wet and dripping down his covered face hiding everything but his smile that stretches across his face. His chest is bare and his body is soaking wet, his muscles have water slowly running off them, I follow the droplets now his chest to his perfect abs and leave my eyes on his towel.

“Are you ok there man, you look a bit dazed.” Justus asks with that smile slightly fading off his face.

“Yeah! Sorry man, I’m still a bit freaked out about the whole situation that’s going on.” I blush and look down at the ground hoping he wouldn’t notice how embarrassed I am.

“Oh man, you know it’s not your fault one bit. And I’m here for you, you ever need to talk to me or ever need to tell me anything I’m here to listen man.” Justus comes up and holds me against his chest wrapping his arms around me and just telling me “It will be ok. I’m here for you.” while I slowly weep against him.

He lets go and gives me a smile to tell me he is here for me. He goes to his draw and pulls out a purple t-shirt and a pair of bright blue skinny leg jeans.

“Unless there is something else you gotta tell me, I would like to get changed if that’s ok with you Gus.” Justus winks at me and opens the door to show me the way out.

I leave the room and head down stairs to meet up with Jetta and Larrisa who were waiting for us on the couch.

“ What were you doin’ in there Gus?” Jetta comes up and looks me in the eye, wow she does look just like me now with her hair short. “Don’t go all Emo on me now will you, your meant to be the strong silent one her. I can’t lose you to Gus. Promise me you won’t get too sad for me please.”

I look at her again, paying more attention to her clothing this time. She is wearing a bright fluoro lime green shirt with the words ‘no one loves a cry baby’ and a purple tutu with red tights.

“What are you wearing Jetta?” I cringe hoping she doesn’t hit me.

“what don’t you like larrisa’s clothing?” jetta pokes out her tounge and struts out the door, swinging her flyleaf satchel over her shoulder.

Slam!

“man she has issues when it suites her.” I complain to larrisa while she just smiles and nods before exiting the house aswell.

Justus jumps down the stairs in this bright clothing and gives me a huge hug before telling me “ get out of my house before you miss your ride dude.” Dragging me out of the door and into his car.