Prologue

Prologue-

Angus; P.o.V

Hey I’m Angus Davies; I’m a sixteen year old boy with a twin sister called Jetta. I look almost exactly like my sister; we both are medium height with lanky arms and legs. We have skinny bodies, Jetta being not very big in the boob area.

The only difference between us is her hair is pitch black and reaches down past her but. Mine on the other hand is blonde and spikey. Without this differing feature we would be identical in every way, our best feature would be our electric blue eyes that sparkle and flow.

Our family is a very tight family, today is actually my mum’s birthday and for a special treat my dad is taking her to Lennox point, where he asked her to marry him.

They have already left; you can hear that noisy old car leaving the drive way at this very moment. Downstairs Jetta should be with her, boyfriend. Justus is a great guy; he’s my best friend and always has been ever since I moved to Alstonville 7 years ago.

Justus is the typical popular boy, “You know the type, short brown hair with amazing emerald green eyes, big muscles which are usually bursting out of his tight shirts and jeans”

Justus has had a lot of majorly slutty girls through his life, always ending badly for him. So when he asked out Jetta I thought ‘this is like starting world war 3,’ you see Justus has never dumped a girl before, and Jetta is so brutal in the way she dumps boys it’s almost like she throws their carcass to the lions, but it’s been over 4 months and they’re never better.

Jetta and I may look the same, but our taste in fashion is completely different. She wears bright colours, always in either skirts or dresses, You would never catch Jetta in shorts. Were I love my tight jeans and dark shirts with catchy fazes on them. The only thing fashion wise we agree on is that emo is hot; I wear my hair over my left eye with a flick at the end.

Enough about me, let’s get down stairs and see what’s going on. On my way downstairs I look out the window to see if Justus is still here, he has to drive here because he lives on the other side of town.

Yes the cars still here, Justus is a year older than me and Jetta so he can drive anywhere. I run downstairs; Justus runs up and hugs me. This is usual, but he doesn’t let go, he just holds me close to him.

I know something isn’t right, maybe they broke up? Poor Justus, I look over at Jetta. Jetta’s on the phone looking very upset, what’s happening?

“Justus, what’s going on?”

“Angus I think you may need to sit down to hear this man.”