chapter 15

• Dedicated to Cameron James Golding

Chapter 15- Two to Tango

Jamie; P.o.V

I’m lying on my bed when I hear the phone ring, I jump up and search for my phone. Throwing cloths everywhere, I chuck about 7 different types of jeans before I find it.

The caller i.d says.

$tacey <3

“Oh fucking hell, what does she want now?”

I answer my iPhone and she starts her little rant.

“Jamie, where are? Why haven’t you called me today? Why don’t you love me?”

“What the fuck woman, calm down. I’m at home, what’s your problem? Really I don’t need to call you every 5 seconds.”

I calm down, knowing if I start yelling at her I will soon have an emotional wreak on my hands. I take a quick breath and begin to ask her what’s going on.

“Ok, I’m sorry Baby, are you ok? Why don’t you come over and tell me what’s wrong.”

I hang up my phone and just chuck it against the wall, jumping onto my bed. I just lay down on my bed thinking to myself.

‘I wonder what she wants. I can’t wait for Justus’s party; I can’t believe I was even invited.’

“Stupid show-off, god I hate that freak, why does Angus have to be his friend, Gus is such a nice guy. He should be mine, why does he have to be with that freak show. If it kills me I’m gonna make him mine.”

*   *   *   *

Knock!

I open my door and standing in front of me is a small blonde bimbo, in that stupid skirt that I could wear as a belt.

“what took you so long?”

“let me in Jamie or ill hit you.”

“Oh I’m so scared. Ha-ha, you’re as much a freak as them.”

I poke my tongue out and pull her into my room; she looks round and sticks her nose up in disgust.

“Get dressed, were going out.”

“Where are we going Stacey?”

“Not telling, this is my surprise.”

“Fine then, what do I have to wear? Should I wear my new jeans?” I hold up a pair of black tight jeans with silver paint splashed all over them.

“Omg, yes I love them. Now strip bitch”

“Piss off, get out of my room. NOW!”

“But why Jamie?”

“Stacey, Get the fuck out of my room.”

She storms off, with a slam of the door.

‘God she’s mental sometimes, I wonder what he’s doing right now?’

I walk over to my door and lock it, I quickly walk over to my draws. Flipping through my cloths I find it, my tight black skrillex shirt and my fitting red jumper.

I quickly get changed and shove my nice new jeans on, I run through the door and there standing in my door way is Stacey, she looks exceptionally small today.

I pat her on the head and push her out of my way, heading out the door and straight to my car.

I pull my car keys out of my pocket and walk over to the car; I approach the door of the car.

Then I hear Valerie play from within my pocket.

I pull out my iPhone and look at the screen, I got a text message. I am about to read who sent me a text when Stacey comes up behind me.

“So, we going or not?”

I just shove my phone in my pocket before she starts to quiz me further. ‘I just want this day to end already.’

We hop into the car and she tells me where going to the mall, shoving one of her horrible 80’s CD’s in my car. Yuck.