Chapter 2

After first period I started walking to my second period. I had Math with Mr. Carter. As I turned the corner, I saw something I didn't want to see.. Mr. Gorgeous was eating another girl's face!! I wanted to scream right then and there! Just great!! He was taken! I kept walking and before I knew it, I arrived at my next class. I walked in there and sat at the nearest desk. Just when the bell rung, a familiar face walked into the classroom. It was Liam. He took his seat next to me as If we were cool! Oh uh uh! His pencil slowly rolled off his desk and onto the floor next to my desk. I acted like I didn't see it happen because I just wanted to hear his voice. I jumped as my arms filled with chills, as his baby soft hands touched my shoulder. "Whoa! Why so jumpy!" He said laughing. I laughed. "Oh, it's just a little cold," I replied picking up his pencil and returning it to him. "I don't feel anything, Ashley," He said with that precious smile again. He remembered my name! "I guess it's just over here, Gorge- Liam!!!" My face turned as red as a tomato. I was so embarrassed! I quickly turned around and he was just over there laughing his gorgeous laugh. When he whispered "I'm Gorgeous Payne now?" laughing his gorgeous laugh. I softly punched him in the arm. "It's not funny, loser!" I laughed. "I'm a gorgeous loser though," He smiled and turned his head. I had to agree with him, he was a gorgeous loser.

After piles of work, class ended before I knew it. I grabbed all my stuff and headed for third period. I was starving so I was glad to be going to third period. As I was walking I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I stopped in my tracks and turned around to see Mr. Gorgeous.

"You walk so fast. I just wanted to give you your book, you left it." He said. "Oh, thank you." I said. "So what class do you have for third period?" He asked. "Uhm, Mr. Crawford," I said as I checked my schedule. "Me too,"

"LIAM!!" yelled a very high pitched voice. Liam and I both turned around to face the face of the girl that Liam's lips were eating earlier! I'm guessing that's his girlfriend considering how into each other they were. She came storming over here looking like a model. Of course, always a gorgeous guy, with a gorgeous girl. Why does life have to be so complicated?

Right when I thought she was about to be all friendly and nice, BAM! Right in my face! "Uhm who is this?" she asked with a harsh tone. "Well, how polite could you be," I snickered back. "Lindsey meet Ashley, Ashley meet Lindsey." As Liam introduced us to each other, by the look Lindsey gave me, I could tell she really didn't care who the hell I was, just as long as I stayed away from her man. I held out my hand trying to give her a handshake thinking everything was just fine. She looked at me like, what the hell does she think this is? She rolled her eyes at me and grabbed ahold of Liam as they strolled off together. I was left all alone, at least I met a new person today, a total bitch.