Chapter 35

Lindsey's POV

What the hell did Liam think this was! He just kicked me out his damn house! What the hell! This is all that little bitch Ashley's fault! I'm so tired of her! She like just took my damn man! Dumb bitch! It was time to put an end to her. I'm done! Good thing Terra actually liked me, maybe she was willing to give in. I pulled out my phone and texted her.

Me: Hey Terra! I need a little favor!

Terra✨: Sure honey bun! Whatcha need?

Me: Could you give me Ash's address? We're cool now and I wanna pay a friend a little visit!

Terra✨: Oh that's great! And it's 8852 Terrace Avenue.

Me: Thanks so much! See you around!

I put my phone away and hopped in my car. I typed Ashley's address in my GPS and followed the map. This bitch is going down.

Niall's POV

I arrived at Lizzie's house and I walked up to her door. I rang the doorbell and Lizzie came running to the door.

"NIALL!" She yelled as she jumped into my arms.

"Hey babe,"

"Oh my gosh! I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too!"

She hopped out of my arms and walked me inside. It was just us.

"So, what's up babe?" She asked.

"Uh, nothing really. Just hanging with old friends,"

"No drama?"

"Nope.. Not really,"

"Well, how about we watch The Notebook?"

"Oh god. You know how I get when I watch that movie,"

She laughed, "Oh well! Get over it, we're watching it,"

She walked over to the shelf and pulled out the notebook. She took the disc out of the case, put it in the DVD player, and sat back down next to me.

I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her on her head.