Chapter 30

Liam's POV

What could I say. I tried and I ended up heartbroken. I pushed her away and she was now wanting nothing to do with me. I guess Niall played a good game. What really hurt me the most was that in the beginning when I first met Ash I wanted to end one of our conversations with "I love you". I never wanted to end our relationship with "Get out".

To make things worse, I ran into Niall. I was up for whatever he had to say, so I just kept on walking in hopes that he wouldn't notice me.

"Well hey to you too," I heard Niall say behind me.

I wiped away any tears that appeared on my face and turned around.

"I'm not in the mood right now,"

"I just wanted to talk to my buddy! So how'd things go with Ash?"

I didn't want to let him know the truth, that'd only put me in a weak position.

"Great actually,"

"I don't think things went to well,"

"Why not?"

"Because Ash already told me everything and she wants me over ASAP. I guess it's true, you are nothing, but a little liar,"

I loved Ash with a passion, but damn she couldn't keep her mouth shut for shit.

I was really tired of Niall. He's nothing, but a jerk. He shouldn't be anywhere near Ash.

I pushed him, "Stay away from her!"

"Now why would I do that?"

"You don't deserve her! You're a jerk!"

"I'm the jerk? Really? Says the guy who uses girls for sex. That's pretty jerk-ish to me,"

"It wasn't even like that!"

"Are you sure? You sound a little upset, you okay? Oh, you'll be fine. Listen, I gotta go catch up with my best friend who's soon to be my girlfriend. Bet you wish you could say that, bye now!" He said walking away with an evil grin.

I was done with him. He was sickening and careless. Not to mention he was a bully. I'd never been bullied before, he's the first. At this point I didn't know what to do to stop him.