Chapter 45

*Morning*

Niall's POV

I guess it's time to put an end to me and Lizzie. When me and her kissed there weren't sparks like there was when Ash and I kissed. It'd be a real douche move, dumping her over text, so I'd just have to go straight over there this morning and get it done. Hopefully she'd be understanding and know that it's only for the best and that it'd make me happy, but of course no girl is understanding when they get their asses dumped, instead they start throwing shit across the room to nearly kill you. Maybe just maybe Lizzie would be different. I walked to my car and drove to Lizzie's house.

Liam's POV

Honestly, I'm happy as hell to get to school! Mainly because I can't wait to see Niall's face when I tell him about me and Ash. I know it's not the best idea, but he deserves to be hurt. Fuck his feelings. I grabbed my bag and ran to the bus.

Ashley's POV

"Ash, I need you to get dressed quickly right now," my mom says storming into my room.

"Uh, why?" I say sitting up in my bed.

"I'm gonna drop you and Isaiah off this morning,"

"I really would rather you not do that,"

"Ash. Get dressed, now!"

"Fine,"

She walked out my room and I walked over to my closet. I felt really good today, but I'm not sure why when really I should be feeling like a total slut. I let this whole situation go farther than I should've and it's my fault. Damn it.

I walked downstairs to the laundry room to find some clothes of mine already laid across the ironing board. I guess my mom laid them out for me since we were rushing. For a 42 year old woman, she kinda had some style. I started removing my clothes and began changing into the clothes laid out for me.

"Ah! Shit! Ash! Why are you changing right there! There's other people in the house other than you and your mom!" Isaiah yelled running behind the door. Luckily for me Isaiah only saw me in my bra and panties.

"I'm sorry! My mom's rushing me!"

"That doesn't mean get dressed in the open.. With the doors OPEN!"

"Calm your tits and go upstairs!"

"Bad choice of words,"

"You're acting like you actually saw me naked! Go back upstairs!"

Isaiah ran upstairs until I was completely dressed.

"You guys ready?" My mom asked, grabbing her purse.

"Yes!" Isaiah and I yelled.

We ran to the car and hopped in. My mom ran out to the car and cranked it then started driving to my school.