Chapter 21

We arrived at my house and Niall walked me inside.

"WE'RE HOME!" He yelled.

Isaiah came running down the stairs.

"Sup!" He yelled.

"I'll be right back, I got to get my phone," I said, racing up the stairs.

Niall's POV

I had a lot of fun with Ash today. I had always had a thing for her, but I guess she never really noticed. I guess moving back is a good way to get with her. First I had to find out more about this Liam guy, maybe Isaiah knew something.

"Hey Isaiah, I've got a question," I said, sitting down on the couch.

"What's up?" He asked sitting next to me.

"Who's this Liam guy?"

"I hate him,"

"Why?"

"He's basically a player. I don't trust him,"

"What? How?"

"He has this reputation where he goes out with girls and tells them a lie so he can get what he wants from them while he's got a girlfriend,"

"Does Ash know this?"

"If she did, I'm sure they wouldn't be secretly seeing each other anymore,"

"Why haven't you told her?"

"I mean I want to, but I want to leave it to Liam to tell her. I actually believe that he truly does like her. He was really hurt the other day when he left our house,"

"I think you should tell her,"

"I want nothing to do with it. She'd be pissed that I didn't tell her sooner,"

"Well, let her be pissed, at least you helped her,"

Ashley came running down the stairs.

"Found it! Anyway, what're we doing," she asked.

"Uhh, nothing really, I actually just got a text from my mom, she's feeling icky. I should get home," I said as I stood up.

"You sure?" She asked me.

"Yea! I'll catch you, Monday?"

"Yea,"

"I'll give you guys a ride to school too!" I gave her a hug and headed out.

Ashley's POV

"That was weird,"

"Yea it was,"

I checked my phone and noticed my mom had blew up my messages with questions about me and Niall. She seriously thinks we're an item. I slid my phone in my back pocket and ran upstairs to her room.

"Mom!"

"Yes Honey?"

"What's up with you blowing up my phone while I'm with Niall?"

"Sit down honey! We need to talk!"

I sat down on the bed, "What's up?"

"You and Niall, are you tog-," I stopped her right there.

"No! Me and Niall are not together. We're just really close friends, that's all,"

"Oh sure. Do you like him?"

"Mom!"

"Honey, be honest!"

"I don't like talking about this,"

"Fine, I'll leave you alone,"

"Wait,"

"What?"

"What if I did like someone?"

"Then you should tell me. Do you like someone?"

"Well, there is someone,"

"Serious! Who?"

I didn't want to tell her the full story, but I wasn't too sure how to tell her.

"Well, we were seeing each other, kinda,"

"You didn't tell me this! What's his name?"

"Liam, Liam Payne,"

"Honey! Are you still seeing him?"

"Not exactly. I called it off,"

"Why?"

"It's kinda complicated,"

"Alright Honey. Just know you can tell me anything," she kissed me on my head and I walked to my room.