Chapter 23

It has been a week, and Riley hasn't talked to me yet. I said I was sorry I don't know how many times. I didn't leave, I went to the car. She was furious when she go out to the car. I was a tad scared, but she wouldn't do anything to potentially hurt me, physically.

"Riley! Please talk to me!" I pleaded.

She stares behind me. I drop to my knees in front of her pregnant body.

"Riley! I said I was sorry. I'm sorry I didn't want to do the yoga thing! I'm truly sorry," tears welled in my eyes.

I slowly stand up, she brings me into her embrace.

"Forgiven," she says and releases me.

I wipe away the tear slipping out of my eye, "Thank you!" I smile warmly.

I couldn't take her not talking to me much longer.

"You cried! You like never cry," She smiles.

"You are one of my favorite people," I say.

"I know," She laughs.

"You got her to get on her knees! Tell me your secrets!" Danny jokes from the kitchen.

Riley laughs and I stand up. Riley still chuckling a little, I walk over to the kitchen where Danny is.

"Babe?" He asks.

"Yes," I smile.

"Whatcha doing," He asks.

"Talking," I smile.

He looks scared. As if he were expecting me to be mad at the joke he made. I thought it was funny.

~

I put on a pair of high waisted jean shorts, a dark blue spaghetti strap crop top, a light grey cardigan, and white converses. The crop tops neckline hangs a little low. The pockets of the shorts come just bellow the brim of the shorts. The cardigan is so soft, and I have the sleeves rolled up just a little. I leave my hair down.

"I'm going on a walk!" I shout from down stairs.

"Okay!" Danny shouts back, "be careful!"

"I will!" I laugh, "love ya."

"Love ya too!" He chuckles.

I slip my iPhone into my black cross body purse. I put the purse on my right shoulder. I grab my house keys before I forget them. I slip then inside with my phone and wallet. I open the door, and walk out onto the front porch. I shut the front door, and walk down the three steps.

~

"OMG! Payton McCain!" A teenage girl giggles to her friend as I walk by.

I give them a warm smile and a wave. They giggle and ask for a picture. I take like five selfies with the teenage girls, and then three with them both.

"Thank you so much!" The blonde shows a toothy smile.

"No problem," I smile.

The red head looks at the phone smiling. I wave goodbye to them, and continue my walk.

My phone buzzes within my purse. I pull it out to see why it buzzed. Instagram: you have been tagged in a post. I open it and it's the pictures I took with the girls. I smile and put my phone back in my purse. I walk backwards for two steps. When I turn back around, and  I almost run into a pole. Man why did I think walking backwards being me, a good idea? Also, why do I always choose more revealing outfits to wear when I go on these walks?

~

"Payton wake up!" Mom said peeking her head in my room. "