Chapter 27

"So we're are you guys going tonight?" I
ask Danny.

"We are going to go to a strip club and get drunk," Jase laughs.

I give him a angry glare. "No we are going to go to a bar. Get a few beers. Then hang out at Jase's," Danny says.

"Remember you two are taken," Riley says.

"We are well aware.," They chuckle.

Riley and I roll our eyes.

After Danny, Jase, Mason, Kevin, and Jackson, leave. Caroline shows up. Mason and Kevin are friends of Jase's, and Jackson begged to let me let him be part of the wedding. Caroline, Riley, Macy, Ryland, and I had planned on watching Netflix and eating cake. But Caroline had different plans, and is dragging us along.

She tells us to dress nice. I put on a black T-shirt, red flannel, and light wash skinny jeans. I leave my hair down. I walk down stairs after putting on black converses.

We walk into a one story building. She hasn't told us what it is. Blaring music vibrates the ground. I round a corner to a bunch of male strippers. As much as I loved magic mike XXL, I'd rather not be here. Caroline pushes me in a room. Shit. There is a chair in the middle of the room. Caroline I'm going to kill you!

Three guys come in. They're obviously strippers. Great! Note the sarcasm. The start getting all up in my bubble. I push them off me, but they keep coming back.

"Stop!" I shout.

They continue. Isn't this considered rape?

I run through the door, and out of the club. And make my way to the parking lot. I search for they car. Gone! Caroline I swear to god! I try calling everyone, Caroline, Riley, Macy, even Ryland, no answer! They were in on it!?

Danny's POV
"Guys I said no strip clubs!" I shout at my friends...and Jackson.

"Bro calm down," Mason says.
"No!" I snap.

A girl comes up to me, but I push her off.

"I'm leaving," I announce walking out of the club.

They follow behind. We get back Jase's car.

"Bro we just though—" Jase starts.

"You thought wrong," I say.

Mason drives us back to Jase's house. Im pretty mad at them, but we still have a night. We walk in and sit on the couch. Jase passes beer around.

My phone starts buzzing in my pocket. It's Payton.

"Hey how's it going?" I ask.

"Just great!" Her words are dripping with sarcasm.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I need you to come get me," She says.

"Babe, where are you?" I say standing up.

"Dude what's going on?" Jackson asks.

"Payton needs me to get her. I gotta go," I say walking out the door.

"I'm outside Starbucks," She sighs.

Why? I don't ask questions, I just get in my car and go.

Payton is sitting on the curb. She stands up as I pull up. She gets in.

"Hey what happened?" I ask.

"They took me to a freaking strip club, put me in a room, three male strippers got all up in my personal space, they left me, took the car, and now I'm here," She growls.

"Did they—?" I start but she cuts me off.

"Ew no!" She says.

"Okay," I sigh with relief.

"I'm mad at them, and want to go home," She says.

"Okay," I say, and i drive home. 

Payton's POV
Warning: sexual content! Skip if you want.

We walk through the doors of our quiet house. I flick the lights on. Danny hugs me from behind.

"Sorry I kept you away from your bachelor party," I apologize.

"No, I would do anything for you. Don't be sorry," He says.

I look him in the eye. I wrap my arms around him. He rests his hands on my hips. He brings my lips to his. Our mouths colliding. His tongue brushes against my bottom lip. I let it in. Deepening the kiss. Now we are full on making out. He hoists me up, and I wrap my legs around his waist. We pull apart for a moment, taking heavy breaths. He looks in my eyes.

"Babe, now," I say.

He nods. He walks me up the stairs to our bedroom.

He lays me down on my back. He straddles me. Our clothes disappear. Just us. Nothing separating us from each other.

~

"There it goes," He groans.

"Same," I laugh.

His essence now inside me. He gets off me, and we laugh. He lays back beside me. I roll on top of him. He kisses my forehead.

"I hope that worked," He whispers.

"I can't wait," I smile.

He pecks my lips. Our breathing evens out, and soon we are asleep.

-----------

Steamy, yet short chapter.

Now if you didn't understand the last few paragraphs...Payton and Danny were making a baby. Just so you know. I didn't really want to go into detail... because I'm a lesbian and reproduction!

The wedding will be next chapter!

BTW, this is taking spring of the next year (after Avery's birth). Avery is now one, and Danny, Payton, Riley, Jase, and Caroline are twenty! Thought I shout clear that up.

Early update, again.

There are going to only going to be 31 chapters and a epilogue! only 5 chapters left (Not including this one)Gasp! 😱😂

Don't forget to vote!

Love y'all!

-Sarah 😘