Epilogue

Ten years later...

"Riley, Jase, and Avery will be here in five minutes!" I shout from the bottom of the stairs.

My beautiful ten year old daughter runs down the wooden stairs.

"Hey mom," She says texting someone on her phone.

Danny comes down the stairs a few seconds later.

"Hey babe," I say and he pecks my lips.

Earning a "gross" from Zoe.

Zoe still has those big ocean blue eyes. Her hair is dark brown and curly. She is beautiful.

Ding dong!

Riley, Jase, and Avery come inside. Avery automaticity runs to Zoe. Avery has blonde hair and blue eyes like Riley. She is so beautiful likewise of her mother as well. They laugh and giggle while Jase, Danny, Riley, and I talk. We talk about anything from our jobs, to activities.

I wish Caroline could be here.
In the end it's all up to who you let save you.

The end

-------

What you guys think? Of the entire book in whole.

Sorry about how short the epilogue is, but are they even supposed to be long? Anywho this is the very end. I will not be writing a sequel.

I was going to have Payton, Jase, and Zoe live in West Virginia, but then decided not to.

Thanks for sticking with me!

I will be taking a small break. To think about my next book, and what not. I will be writing more books! Yay!

Love y'all!

-Sarah 😘