You lied to me

I stormed into the shared tent Bellamy and I had and looked around until my eyes landed on him reading a book. He looked up and saw me, then put the book down.

"Hey, (Y/N), you o-" He began, but I interrupted.

"You lied to me." I said.

He frowned, "What? When?"

I felt tears forming in my eyes, but I held them back, "You and Clarke were together. You told me you two never were."

I saw him sigh as he stood up and walked over to me, "I didn't tell you because I knew you would overreact."

I recoiled like I was punched, "Overreact? I told you everything, Bellamy! I told you about Miller, and Jasper, and I even told you about Raven! And you couldn't even bother to tell me about Clarke?"

"I didn't want you to worry about me still liking her." His voice was calm while mine was raised.

"Well what the fuck did you think hiding it would make me think?!" I screamed at full volume and Bellamy flinched back. I'd never screamed at him before.

I decided I didn't want to have this conversation right now and soon I would start crying. I shook my head and stormed out of the tent as he called my name.

"I heard yelling, is everything okay?" Abby asked, walking towards me.

I shook my head as tears began to slide down my face. I kept walking, not even sparing a glance at Abby.

I walked into the tent Raven worked in with Wick.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Woah are you okay?" Raven dropped what she was working on and limped over to me, setting a hand on my shoulder as I shook my head.

Wick cleared his throat, "I'll be back in a while."

"What happened?" Asked Raven, ignoring Wick.

I sniffed, "Bellamy and Clarke were together. He never told me."

Raven let out a little gasp, but quickly swallowed her shock as not to upset me anymore, "Are you sure?"

I nodded, "I overheard her and Monty talking about how she still loves him."

"How do you know they were together, though?" Raven asked, running her hand up and down my arm.

"She kept talking about all the things he said to her. All the things they did together. He loved her, Raven, he really loved her." I started crying again.

"Not anymore." Bellamy's voice came from the front of the tent.

I whipped around in shock and anger, opening my mouth to talk, but he beat me to it.

"I didn't tell you about Clarke, because I didn't want to hurt you. I knew that what went on between us would make you think I still loved her. I told everyone to keep it from you. I'm sorry, but I don't regret it. She hurt me too much and I'll never love her again, (Y/N)). I only have eyes to see you. I only breathe because of you. I'm alive so I can be with you. You're my one and only and I love you." Bellamy was crying, now, too.

I let go of Raven and slowly walked towards Bellamy. He opened his arms and I started running until I fell into them. He clutched me so tight I could hardly breathe, but I didn't care. All that mattered is that it's me in his arms.

"I love you so much." I whispered.

He squeezed harder, "I love you more than anything."