Hey, I'm with you, okay? Always.

A/N: Apologies on being a day late again. Remember that I TAKE REQUESTS! Follow This link for more information! (http://dancegavdance.tumblr.com/tagged/request-a-thing)

It was so hot in my cell. My clothes clung to my body as I withered in the bed. I had to get out of this heat. I stood and walked over to the door, then began to pound on it, screaming that I was dying of heat in here. The door swished opened, but it wasn't a guard, it was a grounder. They grabbed me and pushed me to the ground.
I looked up to see I was in the forest now, on Earth. There were three grounders. One held Octavia, the other held Clarke, and the middle one held Bellamy. The first grounder took out a knife and stuck it in Octavia's neck. I screeched for them to stop, but O fell into the ground and disappeared.
My eyes flew to Clarke, who held my gaze as her captor shoved a spear throw her heart. I yelled for them to stop when my eyes found Bellamy's. The grounder who opened the door held a bow to the back of his head.
"Why didn't you save me?" He asked and I turned my head and screamed just as the Grounder fired off the arrow.
My eyes flew open to see Bellamy on top of me, holding my arms above my head with a concerned look on his face.
"Bell-Bellamy." I panted, eyes wide.
"Are you okay?" He release my arms and sat up. I followed him and threw my arms around his neck and buried myself in his shoulder.
He returned the hug, "Was it a nightmare?" I nodded and peeled away from him, "You were screaming in your sleep."
I took his hand in mine and set it on my lips, "They killed you. I was so scared, Bell, I thought I lost you."
He shook his hand and stroked my hair with his free hand, "Hey, I'm with you, Okay? Always."