If you die, I'm ganna kill you

We stood right outside of the caves near Mt Weather. Everyone was off in their tents, sleeping to prepare for morning. That's when Bellamy and Lincoln would go into the caves and sneak into Mt Weather.

Bellamy and I sat in our tent, rolled up in our sleeping bag.

"It's dangerous." I told him for the hundredth time that night.

"I know." He responded the same every time, but I don't think he really knew.

"Bellamy?" I whispered.

"Hm?" He whispered back, groggily.

"I don't want you to go."

"I know, (Y/N)."

"I'm scared." I said. My voice sounded so small. I was really, really scared. I couldn't imagine losing him.

He untangled his limbs from mine and propped himself up on his elbow, looming over me. I twisted my body so I could see him better.

"I am, too." He admitted.

I frowned, "You don't have to go."

"Yes I do. Those are our people in there."

"What if you get hurt?" I asked.

He shrugged, "I don't know."

"I don't want you to get hurt. I don't want you to leave me."

"I don't want to leave you, but I can't leave our people, either, (Y/N). I need to do this for them." He paused for a moment, "Please."

I looked in his eyes. I saw tears starting to form around the edges. I knew how bad he wanted to help everyone. I knew he felt the need to save everyone. What I didn't know was why.

"If you die, I'm ganna kill you." I told him, a pathetic smile on my lips.

He smiled and leaned down to kiss me. This didn't make me feel better in the least bit.

"I love you and I'm coming back to you." He promised, resuming his earlier position.

"I love you, too." I whispered, letting him hold me until I fell asleep.