Chapter 10

Ross's POV
Morning seemed to come by quickly. I looked over at Dan, who was still asleep. I smile, remembering yesterday. I stretch quietly, trying not to wake Dan. I sit myself up and wait for Dan to wake up.
"Morning," he eventually muttered, sitting up to reach my height.
"I was waiting!" I laughed.
"You could've just woken me up, y'know!" He smiled.
"Well, I didn't feel like it!" I didn't want him to be mad.
"Hehe, okay! How about we go get some breakfast?"
"Okay!"
We walk over to the kitchen to see Barry was already awake.
"G'morning, Barry," Dan greeted him.
"Morning," I tiredly mumble to Barry.
"Where did you guys go last night? When I woke up, I didn't see you, so I thought maybe you both already woke up, but you weren't around in the kitchen," I blushed as he asked.
"Well," Dan started, then looked over at me, and walked closer to me, "It doesn't really matter."
"Hmmmmm... Okay!"
"Alright, anyways," Dan continued, "What's for breakfast?"
"I don't know, what do you want?"
"Let's just have cereal or whatever, okay?" Dan looked at me to make sure I was in agreement. I stayed quiet, I was still flustered over Barry asking where we went.
"Ross?" He whispered, "You okay?"
I nodded in response; I was only a bit embarrassed, but that's fine.
We had a nice breakfast, talking and laughing. Dan is so funny. Afterwards, we headed to work together.
"So who wants the back seat?" Barry asked. No one wants the back seat.
"I guess I volunteer," Dan sighed.
"No, it's fine, I'll go!" I didn't want Dan to have to do this, even if it wasn't really that bad.
"Seriously Ross, I can handle it," Dan's voice didn't sound that serious.
"No you can't," I laughed.
"How about," Barry started, "You both sit at the front passenger seat?"
"Yea," Dan agreed, laughing at this stupid argument before I could say a word.
"Okay, let's hustle, then!" Barry smiled.
Before we knew it, I was sitting on Dan's lap. This wasn't the most comfortable place to be. I should've just sat in the back.
"So," Dan tried to start a conversation.
    "Uhm... Heheh..." I laughed awkwardly.
"So we're gonna tell the others about us?" Dan asked.
    "What other choice do we have?" I reply.
    "Good point there," Dan tried to bring me closer, but ended up bumping my head on the roof of the car, "Sorry!" He was quick to apologize, "You okay?"
    "Be careful!" I laughed.
    We arrived at the Grumpspace shortly after. It's time to tell everyone about all this. I was very nervous. Would they accept us?
    "Hey Ross," Dan nudged me, probably seeing how scared I was, "It'll be fine, okay?"
    I hop out of the car, followed by Dan; Barry had gotten out on the other side. As soon as he could, Dan reaches over and squeezed my hand. I lean on him for comfort. We walk into the Grumpspace.
    We're greeted by many hellos. Looks like we were the last ones here.
    "Hey everyone! Ross and I have something important to tell you," Dan caught everyone's attention. Oh great, no running now.