Chapter 19

Arin's POV
    A couple of days after calling Jon, he actually came. I hear a knock on my door, and I force myself out of bed to see who it was. I open the door to meet with Jon face-to-face; it seemed like so long since we last met.
"Arin!" Jon exclaimed at the sight of me; heh, I probably did look pretty pathetic right now.
"Hey," I was taken aback by my own hoarse voice.
It hadn't even been a minute when I was pulled into a hug. It was a warm, comforting hug. I couldn't help but to hug back.
"C'mon, Arin... I didn't know you were this hurt. I'd have come a lot sooner if I'd known!"
"You came pretty quickly," I muttered.
"Arin, I'm so sorry..." I didn't want him to fuss over me like this; all I wanted was someone to talk to!
"Y-you didn't do anything..."
"I should be here for you more often. Now, let's go inside," Jon scoops me up and carries me to the couch, to which I obliged.
"Thanks," I barely remember to thank him for all of this.
"Don't worry about it; I'm always gonna be right here, so never hesitate to call me," Jon wanders off, leaving me all by my lonesome for a few moments.
He returns with some fuzzy blankets, a snack, and Mega Man X. He throws the blankets onto me, places the snack next to me, and starts to set up the game. Jon was quick to set up the game, and he rushed back to my side, placing the controller nearby. He proceeds to tuck me in the blankets comfortably, leaving me immobile for the most part, trapped in a fluffy cocoon.
"There we go!" Jon smiles, proud of his work.
"Hehe, I'm a bit stuck," I point out, not very concerned about it at the moment.
"You could probably get out if you tried. Probably," Jon laughed at my current situation, "You're at my mercy!" He realized.
"Oh shit," I faked my worry partially, though I knew he was somewhat right.
"Ahahah, I caught you," Jon sang with glee.
"Now I can't have my snack!" I complained.
"Yea, you can," Jon opens my snack, holding up one of the chips near my face, "Say 'ah.'"
I obeyed, going along with the stupid joke. At that moment, it kinda sunk in that I was being fed by Jon. Is this what I've come to? I laugh a bit internally; this was still undeniably a bit funny, or at least cute.
"Good job," Jon petted my head like I was a puppy.
I hummed contently, leaning against Jon now. I was glad to have him close. I feel him hug me a bit closer.
"You're so fluffy with the blankets," Jon grins, seeing the improvement in my mood, "You know, I'd like to see you try to move!" Jon dared me.
"You're on!" I accepted, quickly realizing the mistake I made.
Then I fell, but was saved from falling on the floor by Jon.