Chapter 1

*Nate's Pov*

"Alright Y/N, are you ready?" The doctor asked after she had finished setting up the computer for the ultrasound.
"I'm ready." Y/N inhaled and exhaled deeply. I held onto her hand tightly and looked at the monitor.
We were at the doctors right now, Y/N was six months pregnant and we were gonna find out the gender of our baby today. I felt my hands shaking a little, i was so nervous and excited.
Y/N rose up her shirt and the doctor started placing some blue gel on her stomach.

"Now if we move around here, see right there.." She pointed. "that's the baby's head."
"Oh my God. Nate it's our baby." Y/N said and squeezed my hand a little.
"Yeah it is..." I looked down at her and smiled. I felt my eyes tearing up. 
She had the biggest smile on her face, she looked so beautiful. Being in this moment admiring the ultrasound, seeing my baby for the first time ever with the love of my life....it was just an amazing inexplainable feeling. My heart was tingling I wouldn't trade this feeling or this moment for anything in the world. 
"Do you think we can find out the gender?" I asked turning to the doctor.
"Of course we can" Dr. Anderson smiled.
...

*Y/N's Pov*

"Thank you so much Dr. Anderson"
"Oh no problem Y/N. Everything seems to be going really well in your pregnancy. Keep doing what you're doing and i'll see you next month."
"Alright" I smiled and Nate wrapped his arm around me as we walked to the waiting room.
Immediately Benji and Bella stood up and ran towards us, they were staying with us a couple of weeks this summer.

"Hey guys. How'd it go?" Bella asked excitedly.
"Do you guys know what you're gonna have?" Benji said with the biggest smile.
"Yes we do." Their energy made me smile so much.
"Can you tell us?" Benji jumped up and down.
"Of course we will...but, I'm actually feeling kind of hungry? What about you babe?" Nate asked me, teasing his curious siblings.
"Actually, yeah i'm kind of craving some Italian food."
"Oh babe Italian sounds delicious. Let's go guys." Nate said and we made our way out to the car.

"So is it a baby boy or a baby girl?" Bella asked. I had a feeling she was gonna keep trying until she knew but Nate wouldn't budge.
"Well, i'll narrow it down for you Bella... its one of those two." Nate smirked.
"Nate, Y/N stop teasing we want to know the gender of our future niece or nephew...unless, oh my gosh are you guys having twins?!?" Bella jumped up and down on her seat.
"Wait guys, i have a question." Benji said.

"What is it?" Nate asked.
"How can people have twins?"
I turned around and started giggling to myself. Nate's face turned red and Bella started laughing too.
"Benji why don't we wait till you're a little older." Nate stuttered a little.
"I'm not that young Nate. I'm twelve i already know how babies are made just how do people get twins is it just random?"
His curiosity was so adorable, i looked down and rubbed my baby bump. I smiled at the thought that in the future Nate will have this talk with our child one day and this moment was giving me a little glimpse.

"Benji there's only two ways people can have twins." Bella started. "It has to be genetical or the couple had really rough sex."
Through the rearview mirror i saw Benjis eyes widen and so did Nates i couldn't hold it in i started laughing.
"Oh my gosh Bella."
"Well it's true." She giggled.
"Um...i don't think i really wanted to picture that." Benji said shyly.

We got to Olive Garden and walked in waiting to be seated. 
"Y/N please. Why can't you just tell us the gender of the baby?" Bella whined.
"Aaw we will eventually. Nate just wants to tease you guys for a little while but, i promise you'll know before you leave."
"Ugh fine." 
"Nate table for four." We heard the waiter say. 

"Y/N you know i really, really, really want to go shopping for baby clothes with you before we leave." Bella commented causing Nate to chuckle.

"Hi I'm Margo and I'll be your waitress this afternoon. Are you guys ready to order?" A tall brunette asked.
"Well yes. I order my brother and his wife here to tell us the gender or their baby." Bella said with an attitude. I smiled at the fact that Bella referred to me as Nate's wife. We're not married yet but i know we will in the future.
"Bella! We wont tell you with that attitude." Nate said.
"I'm sorry" she shrugged.
"Well i think we'll get the family size cheese pizza with breadsticks and Caesar salad." Nate ordered.
"Alright, i'll be back soon with your food." Margo smiled.

"Nate i think they've waited long enough."  I rubbed his arm and gave him a sympathetic look and smiled. I didn't like seeing Bella and Benji beg.
"Alright but i really don't think they're ready."
"Oh shut up Nate. Y/N tell us!" Bella said with a smile on her face.
I looked up at Nate and he half smiled at me giving in that it's been enough.
"On 3?" I asked smiling.
"On 3." He said

"1...2...3" We counted. "It's a boy!"
"Aaaah!! Oh my gosh Benji we're gonna have a nephew. Y/N let's go baby shopping tomorrow. Aaw i want to buy a cute little outfit for baby Garner." Bella said.
"So do you guys know what you're gonna name him?" Benji asked.
"Mmh...we still need to think of a name. Any suggestions?"
"How about Liam or Noah?" Bella suggested.
"Actually, i'm liking Noah. What about you Nate?"
"Noah Garner. I like it." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

————————————————————

A/N So this is the beginning of the Sequel to The Two of Us. If you've been waiting for it well the wait is over we're just getting started. Sorry it took me so log to update you know the holidays and stuff i got busy. Thank you for reading and loving the book and i hope you'll love this one too :).