Chapter Six

The moan escaped even though I tried to hold it back. It felt so damn good.

"You okay Sam," the bastard asked. "Oh I'm fine Gavin," I answered. His fingers slipped inside me and I squeezed my eyes shut. "I'm gonna get desert, wanna come with Katherine?" Marjorie said and I thanked Christ she hadn't asked me. Katherine nodded.

When they were officially out of site and hearing range, Gavin pumped his fingers harder. I moaned and ground against his hand. I was so close.

"Right there," I groaned as he hit just the right spot. He pumped faster, knowing I needed to hurry. "Come on Sam. Come all over my fingers," he whispered in my ear. I shattered. I came hard and fast. I moaned into his neck as the powerful climax died down.

"That was good," I grasped. He smiled and licked his fingers with a wink. Holy shit.

"I got pie," Marjorie announced setting it on the table. Katherine came behind him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

He flinched and cringed away from her. I found it hard to believe Gavin had dated this woman in high school. But then again, I didn't really know Gavin did I?

Three days of knowing him and I had the best make out session of my life and came all over his fingers. Shame washed through me at the thought. I don't even know this man! He must think I'm easy because of what just happened. I would think I'm easy too. To him I'm probably a nice lay in between tours.

A girl he can fuck and forget. Anger boiled in my veins at my stupidity.

I just let the bastard finger fuck me at the dinner table. The same table his mom sat at. I stood abruptly. "I'm going to check on Mr. McDough," I muttered, sharper than I had intended.

Marjorie nodded, "want some pie?"

I shook my head. "Later maybe," I answered. I had to get away from this damn table.

Mr. McDough was sleeping peacefully when I entered the room. His breathing was even and his heart rate was steady. Mr. McDough was one of the luckiest guys I'd ever taken care of after a stroke. He was bouncing back extremely fast. Soon he might even be able to walk.

Realizing I was in here for no reason I quietly made my way upstairs, not wanting to draw any attention to my escape.

I was a slut. I let an almost complete strangers finger fuck me in the same room as his mom. While he had a conversation with her!! I groaned and face palmed when I reached the room I was staying in. You are an idiot Sam. A complete idiot.

I sighed and changed into my pajamas, which consisted of cotton shorts and a tank top, before crashing into the big comfortable bed.

The next morning shined brightly in my room making me squint my eyes.

Damn. I dressed quickly when I realized what time it was. I rushed downstairs to Mr. McDough's room as fast as possible.

"I'm so sorry Mr. McDough," I apologized as I entered the room. And so the day went.

I took care of him, ate, and managed to avoid Gavin the entire day. I was still pissed at him and myself for what happened last night. This is why I ward off any guy that makes contact with me. Good men were hard to find.

Gavin had seemed like a good man, even after I beat him with a bat and he glared at me for nearly hour straight. A man that looked like that liked to play the field. They weren't loyal.

In simple terms, they were fuckboys.

My phone rang making me jump. I answered briskly, "hello?"

"Sammy!" Trevor shouted causing me to pull the phone from my ear. "Hey Trev what's up?" It was so good to hear his voice. "Nothing much sweet cheeks. How you been with those Tennessee hicks?"

"You can't say that Trevor," I laughed. "Hmmm well I just did. But seriously, how you been sweetness?"

"Good. Been busy with work and such. How have things with Michael been?" I asked sneaking a scone from the jar.

"So...orgasmic," he groaned. I scrunched my nose and shook my head. "To much information Trev." Don't get me wrong, I love my brother but he's so blunt. "There's this trick that he does with his tongue-"

"I don't want to know," I said, cutting him off. He laughed loudly. "You need to get laid," he said. "I do not need to get laid Trev. I'm fine," I said rolling my eyes. "If you say so."

"I do."

We continued to talk for hours. We talked about our parents, sports, food, work. Everything under the sun. By the time we got off the phone it was eleven at night. I stood up from the barstool and stretched very cat like. On my way upstairs I ran straight into a brick wall. I clutched my nose as I tipped backwards. Hands wrapped around my shoulders so I didn't take a rolling plunge down the stairs. I held my nose as I glared at Gavin. "Do you ever watch where your going," I snapped. "I'm sorry," he said his face scrunched adorably in confusion. I rolled my eyes and pushed past him. "Whatever," I spat.

"Is there a reason for your bitchiness?" He asked grabbing my arm. "You made me feel like a slut."

"You didn't complain when I had my fingers inside you," he shot back. I swear I had no control over my hand. One second it was by my side and the next it connected with his face. His head snapped to the side and a bright red hand print stained his cheek. Shock and guilt rolled through me.

His eyes flared with anger. "What. The. Fuck." He ground out.

I ran down the hall to the guest room. Oh my God. I can't believe I just did that. I clutched my stinging palm to my chest. That really hurt. He deserved it I reminded myself running my hand under cold water.

I winced. If my hand hurts this bad I wonder what his face feels like. I turned the water off and dried my hands, contemplating if I should go and apologize to him. He deserved it my subconscious snapped sipping her strawberry martini and leaning back in her giant white leather chair.

I sighed and put my tank top and shorts on before slipping into bed. He did deserve it I told myself.

********

Sorry its been so long loves. I've been extremely busy with college stuff and the like.

Thanks for reading though.