Epilogue

I stood in front Carson, straightening his boe tie. "Shouldn't your best man be doing this," I joked, still messing with him for making Simon Pallas his best man.

"Your an ass Gavin," he laughed. I shrugged, pulling away .

"Been called worse by my mother. Please." Carson laughed and shook his head. "I'm getting married today. Holy fuck Gavin. I'm getting married!" His eyes widened with genuine fear. "This better be pre-wedding jitters. Because if it's not I will kill you for breaking Amy's heart," I threatened.

"I'd never do that to Amy. I love her and at this, point couldn't imagine my life without her," he said, blushing slightly.

"Who's ready to get fucking married!" Simon said as he and Trevor walked into the room. "Your girl looks gorgeous by the way," Trevor said. "Don't tell me that!" Carson complained. He was taking the whole 'can't see the bride before the wedding' thing a little to seriously.

"Speaking of, I'm going to visit my girl," I stated before stepping out the room.

As I walked towards the door I heard their conversation through the door. "What are you gonna wear for him tonight?" I heard my girl ask.

"He's always had a thing for black and red teddys," Amy began and I grimaced, not needing that bit of information, "but this time I'm going full blown garters and some six inches stripper heals."

"He's gonna go cra-zy."

I chuckled and knocked on the door. "Come in!" The girls shouted.

"Gavin," Sam said walking towards me in a gorgeous plum and lace dress. The back dipping extremely low. I couldn't help but wonder how the hell she was wearing underwear with that dress.

When she reached me she leaned into me and whispered into my ear. "I'm not."

"You know me well sweetheart," I said.

I could swear Carson's mom swooned. "How's Carson?" Amy asked nervously, drawing my attention towards her. Jesus fucking Christ!

"Damn girl! Your going to give him a heart attack at the altar when he sees you. You look gorgeous baby girl," I said smiling at her. "Thank you," she choked. I pulled her into my arms. "Well it's the truth!"

She laughed/hiccuped. She pulled away and wiped under eyes. "How is he though, seriously?"

I shrugged and rubbed the back of my neck. "Nervous. He threw up right before I left," I joked. Amy's eyes widened. "What?" I laughed and shook my head.

"He's fine sweetheart. Super happy. So happy that he started giving us visual fantasies of what he'd like to do on y'all's honey moon," I said wagging my eyebrows. Amy rolled her eyes and the women shooed me out the room.

"Do you think the new bride and groom would mind if we snuck a quickie in one of the maintenance closets," Sam asked as Carson and Amy danced together. "They look pretty infatuated with each other right now, but I think we could hold off until they at least cut the cake," I said smiling as I swept her onto the dance floor.

She set her feet on top of my dress shoes because she still had a bit of a limp from her car accident a few months ago.

"I love you," she whispered. "I love you too baby. I love you too," I answered, keeping in rhythm with Etta James 'At Last'. "I really want to fuck you right now," she said casually.

I hummed in agreement. "Ditto baby."

"Can we please-" she asked gesturing towards the hotel. "Yeah, let's go."

At that moment I knew I'd marry this girl some day.

********

This is the final chapter in Temporary Hate and I hope you read the next one I'm working on right now called Temporary Suffering!

Thank y'all for being so supportive so far!

Vote and comment people! ✌