Your being Bullied.

For the past week,rumors started spreading around the school.Rumors about how your a slut,and let every guy touch you in a sexual way.You knew it wasn't true,but it hurt your feelings.And you know just the girl who did it...Wendy.Every time you try to confront Wendy and her friends,they turn away from you and walk off as soon as they take a glance.But all the guys didn't believe the rumors,they knew you a bit better than that.They thought you were kind and amazing,and very attractive.You got along with almost every boy in school,and the girls got jealous and started to hate you.No girl wanted to hangout with you,or even look at you.But you actually didn't care at all.As soon as Craig heard the rumors,he wanted to confront Wendy...but not get caught in other rumor she might spread.As you started walking to class,a few girls would laugh under their breath and whisper"slut".Kyle placed his hand on your shoulder and smiled.

Kyle: Don't listen to them (Y/N),you know what they say isn't true.

You: Thanks Kyle.I'm glad you are always here.

Clyde ran out in front of you and held open the door with a big smile that spread on his face.

Clyde: Your classroom awaits m'lady.

You laughed at his cute little joke and walked inside.Wendy and Bebe shot you a dirty look,but you didn't pay attention.Not that you cared about it.When you reached your desk,you found a note neatly folded on there.You opened it and read:

Dear (Y/N),

The rumors are getting stupider and stupider every second.That Wendy need a taste of her own medicine.I'm willing to help you out,but it's gonna cost you something.Meet me at the back of school during Lunch.See ya.~Craig.............P.S,don't tell anyone about this!

You smiled brightly and put the note in your pocket,and sat down.During lunch,you made your way towards the back of the school and saw and Craig leaning on the wall.

You: Craig!Over he...

He quickly put his hand over your mouth.

Craig: Can you not be so loud?! You want to get us caught?

You then became quiet,and he removed his hand from your mouth and sighed.He digged into his pocket and pulled out bird seeds.

Craig: Girls don't like getting their hair messed up,right?

You: Well,SOME girls don't mind getting their hair messy...hehehehe.

Craig: *rolls eyes*Yeah,my plan is to put bird seeds in her hair and let a few birds lose.There is a a few seeds that can cause the birds to have a bit of a stomach problem.

You: You mean...they will shit?Hmmm,seems like a good plan.But I have an idea myself.

Craig: Which is...

You: EMBARASSMENT!

Craig: Good luck with that.

He turned to walk away but you grabbed him by his arm and spun him back around looking into his dark blue eyes.

You: I thought you were gonna help!

Craig: Nah,you got this yourself.Your strong.

You: *puppy eyes*Please Craig?Pleeeeease?With a kitty cat on top?

Craig: Ugh,fine.I'll help you.

 You smiled and gave him a hug.He blushed instantly and looked at you with a small smile,and whispered"Kawaii".