Home Sweet Home

"Moppy, Moppy, Mop, Mop!" c/n sanged in a corner holding Mop's head in his arms as he rubbed his face in her fur. Craig stayed home for the day, making sure Mop was safe and secure. He didn't even sleep at all last night, you knew he had a soft side for animals.

"Craig. Go to sleep."

Craig was sitting on the couch, nearly half asleep. He jumped a bit at your voice and sat up slowly, rubbing his eyes.

"I gotta watch Mo-"

"No, go to bed Craig. She'll be fine. I promise."

    You helped him into the bedroom, and helped him sit down on the bed, carefully watching his arm.He held his hand up and stood up from the bed. "No...no tired..." he mumbled in a husky voice. He threw his arms around you, resting his head on your shoulder.

"Craig if you don't get your rest-"

He pulled away from you and looked into your eyes. Dark rings surrounding his dark blue orbs, he extended his arms out and scooped you up into the air. His eyes appearing to look brighter in the light, as his small smile warmed your heart. He spun you around, playfully throwing you into the bed. He hovered over your body with his small smile as he planted his lips on the nape of your neck, giving you small butterfly kisses. You felt your body heat up, and blushed.

"W-Wait,Craig! Not right now! Your arm, you have to be okay first!"

"No...Craig wants love...give it to me Honey..."

Damn his husky voice! Why was it so attractive! Craig moved from your neck and kissed your lips deeply. Who could blame the guy? It's been months since you gave Craig 'affection'. You decided to roll with it, and wrapped your arms around him kissing him back. You heard footsteps approach the room, and c/n jumped onto  Craig's back laughing.

"No fair! Daddy can't get on mommy! He's too heavy! Mama, I want chicken nuggets!"

"C/n...mommy and daddy are having a special moment..." Craig gave his son a small smile. Mop then walked into the room. Jumping on the beg and placing herself on top of c/n. You all let out a ball of laughter. Nothing was more exciting than family laughter.

"Seriously Mama,I want chicken nuggets."