just a little something

Craig and everyone rushed into an open closet. Mop already pushed 11 pups out of her and was resting.

"So beautiful...the circle of life..." Your mother smiled.
"There's one still in her butthole daddy!" C/n cried

"Craig! You have to grab it! Mops are too weak to push!"

"IM NOT GRABBING NO BUTTHOLE PUPPY!

" Craig...please..."

He sighed and grabbed the soaked puppy's bottom, shuddering I'm disgust. He slowly helped the puppy out, cleaned her up and placed her near Mop.

"It's so beautiful..." Bebe smiled. "Can I totally buy one when they are older?"

"Me too!" Wendy exclaimed.

"I suppose a little puppy will do us good too. What do you say, hun?" Your father smiled?

"I would love that." Your mom leaned on his shoulder.

Then Craig's friends wanted to buy a puppy, at least, as you knew the pups would be happy.

As you and the girls cleaned up, Craig was talking to the boys.
"I will remain calm with y/n gives birth. I will be the most normal and happiest alive."

You walked up to him silently. "My water just broke."

"SHIT!" Craig stood up and grabbed a bag stuffing clothes in it. Tripping ever time he moved and rushing everyone out the house and slammed the door. With you still inside.

"SHIT!"

He ran back inside, throwing you over his shoulder and running out the house.
"Shit!" C/n said loudly

"Don't say that! That's a bad word! Don't say fucking bad words!" Craig said placing you in the seat.

"Fwucking bad words?"

"C/n no!"

"Oh my God, it's coming! It's not supposed to be coming!" You turned to Craig in anger "YOU! You DID THIS TO ME!  THAT IS THE LAST TIME WE SCREW ON A FUCKING ROOF!"

:3