Death Kiss

Y/N didn't know what just happened. It started off a friendly conversation,a quick kiss,and all of a sudden she was pinned down. Craig was embarrassed,he didn't know why he would do that so sudden to the love of his life. He had to find her,and quickly apologize again before she starts to have different opinions about him.

 While walking,Y/N felt to hands grasp onto her shoulders from behind. She jumped and looked back with a small gasp.

"Damien!"

"Hey Y/N. I didn't scare you did I? I was just walking and wanted to chat a bit. Your not too busy are you?'

"No not at all! i was just coming from Craig's place."

   Damien gave a small smirk and  grabbed her hand. "I have some more decorations at my house,perhaps you'd like to view them."

"Oh,um...I don't know...I need to get home."

"Awe come on,I DID buy you lunch,it's just this one little thing I ask. Please?"

"Fine,but if there's something funny going on I'm leaving right away."

   The two walked to an old fancy house. It looked nice until you stepped through the dark rusted fence,were brown grass showed throughout. There was creepy statues,like goblins and other monsters...and one window was very dusty. "Nice...home you got. Hehe..."

"Why are you saying that about this old trash heap?"

  He unlocked the door and you walked inside.The door closed leaving clouds of dust flowing out to your face. You covered your mouth and coughed a bit. "I hope  I won't be here too long..."

"Say (y/n),what made you fall for him?"

"Craig?" You asked taking a seat in a dusty yet beautiful crafted chair. "I'm not so sure what to say. It must have been the way he was when I got bullied...then again he does have a soft heart...Plus he loves animals!"

   Damien looked at you and smiled. "Your animal lover? I happen to have a pet you may like."

"That's sweet,what kind of animal?"

"I'll show you him one day,he's not really into humans. But one more question. And I'll give you the decorations."

"Alright,let it at me."

  Damien  stood in front of you with small smirk. He reached his hand out to you and took a few strands of your hair letting it move freely and he brushed his hand away. He then said,"Would you ever dated me?"

"Oh...um,I don't know...your like...a brother to me..."

  The chair suddenly shifted forward towards Damien stopping at his feet. He bent down so you were both face to face. "A brother? What if I wasn't like a brother? What if I was more?" At this point you were freaking out. You pushed him away and bolted for the door,but a chairs,sofa's,and a dresser shifted towards the door barricading it. You were about to turn around when you felt Damien's arms wrap around your waist. "Why are you trying to leave so soon,I still want to talk to you."

"This isn't funny Damien! I don't know what sick twisted game you are playing,but I want out! Let go of me!"

"Your really cute when you are panicking. I could feel that weak heart of yours beating more than a drum. You don't care about Craig...he's was never good enough for you anyway..."

"Your lying! He is a great guy! Better than you,you big jerk!"

"Why don't you just leave him? I can help you live forever,we can spend eternity together....and I will give you whatever you want. You'll be my dark queen,and rule aside me in the gates of hell."