Prom

"Aren't you excited Craig? Prom is next week,I can't wait! I'm going to wear a beautiful dress,and have my hair flowing in the wind..." (y/n) chimmed.

  "Easy there hot shot,Prom is next Month .You can still think about what dress you want,because girls like you always change their mind.". (Y/n) gently punched his shoulder. " What's that supposed to mean? "

"It means,you might like one dress,but change your mind and pick other. Just give it a bit of time."

   (Y/N) smiled and grabbed his hand. "Don't worry,I have a perfect dress,and a perfect date!"

"Oh god do I have to go? I mean,its just a dumb dance..."

(Y/N) gasped and shakes his arm. "You have to go! Prom would be so much fun! And me and you will go together!"

  "I have to go right now,but I'll call you later to talk about it okay?"

"Haha,where's my hug?" (Y/N) giggled. Craig smiled and gave her a quick hug kissing the top of her head. He looked into her (e/c) orbs and smiled brightly. I promise,I'll talk about this prom stuff later.

IN GYM

  As Craig sat on the bleaches,he looked down sighing. Kyle walked over and noticed taking a seat by him. "Hey dude, you okay? You've been like this since (y/n) asked you about prom."

"Its not that...its just...I cant go to prom because I can't dance. And if I try to,I'll make a complete fool out of myself...and I didn't want (Y/N) to be part of the laughing stock."

  "You shouldn't feel bad dude,(Y/N) is great girl,its not like she'd dump you if you tripped...no offence!"

"None taken..."

"I know a lady who can teach you how to dance,I can email her and ask when she's free."

"Thanks man,I appreciate it...maybe I won't make a huge fool out myself...at least  I think I won't."