The Date!

Ever since that night you told Craig about the nightmare,he's been hanging around you a lot.He'd sit at lunch with,and wait after class for you to come out,he even would walk home with you.The more you two hang out,the more you grew closer to each other and became best friends.Yet Craig wanted to be more,but thought you didn't like him that way.You did like Craig.A LOT.But both of you were to shy to admit it.Craig then finally worked up the nerve to ask you out,and of course you said yes.That night,Craig was going to take you to an Amusement Park called Moshi Moshi Fun park.(Yes,just made that up.XD)You put on your favorite sweater and skinny jeans,then rushed out to meet Craig.

Craig: Hey,(Y/N).You look...nice.

You: Thanks Craig.Ready to go?

You both walked there.It wasn't too far,you guys were talking about how you think Pip is gay.(Sorry if you guys love Pip,that just popped in my head.Again,sorry)Then you

ou arrived at the park,full of laughter and screaming and matchines going off and on here and there.You pulled Craig to a  huge slide.

You: This one!Lets go on this one first!

Craig shrugged  and walked towards the short line.As soon as you reached the top,a woman gently pulled your arm towards a slide,and Craig to the other.

Craig: Wait,we go on different slides?

Woman: Yes,the rule is one slide per person.Please sit down sir and enjoy.

You: See you on the other side Craig!

You began to slide down laughing.As soon as Craig did,he felt worried that he might no see you again.He started to think"What is she gets trapped?Or seriously injured?Something can grab her by the time I get out!I gotta find her,and fast!"Then he reached the bottom of the slide and looked around.

Craig: (Y/N)!(Y/N),where are you?

You: Craig!

He jumped and shaked you by your shoulders.

Craig: Don't do that!You scared the shit out me!

You laughed and mocked him.Then he gently pulled your arm towards a Haunted House and smirked.You didn't like haunted houses,you never did and never will.Your heart began to race, your palms started to sweat,and your ears started to burn.

Craig: Are you scared?

You: Hell no!I'm not a baby!

Craig: Prove it then princess.Go on in.Ladies first.

You: Princess...oh that's new Mr.Finger.

Craig: You make it sound so sexual (Y/N).*flips you off*

You stepped inside the dark building gripping your sweater as your heart raced.Craig started to laughing.As soon as a person in a scary clown costume popped out you hugged Craig in fear.He only laughed more.You both sat in a small couch as it began to move around the house.An eyeless girl jumped out at you and you hugged Craig tighter while he just smiled with no fear in his eyes.Then before it got darker,Craig lifted your face to his from you chin and drawed himself closer.You blushed insanly and moved towards his face also,not even the scary screams made you pull away.Before your lips can touch,you reached to end of the ride,Wendy was there laughing,with a camera in  her hands.