Say What?!

(Y/N) has been sick for a while now. I'm not sure what's wrong...she's been avoiding me and looks scared whenever I look at her. I tried calling and texting,but she hangs up or doesn't answer.

 I needed to know what's up. Is it because what we did on Prom Night? Was she scared someone found out? I had to find out what's wrong,I'll do it when she's alone. It was after school,(y/n) was walking out the girls locker room. As soon as I said her name,she looked at me and took off running. I was able to chase and tackle her to the ground.

"Let go! I need to get home!"

"Tell me why you are avoiding me,and then I'll let you go! Did I do something wrong?...is there someone else?"

   She sighed and sat up. "No,there's no one else...I'm just sick. I've been throwing up,getting sick in the morning and a lot of stuff..."

"Why don't you just see a doctor? This sounds serious..."

"No,I already know what I'm going to get when I go. I don't want to tell you..."

"You trust me...don't you? It's okay?"

"I think...I think I may be pregnant..."

   I gave her a soft smile. She was looking looking away,her face red as ever. I cupped her cheeks and made her face me. "If you are going to have a baby,the baby will need a father. I know it's a big responsibility...but you have to trust me."

"I trust you...But our parents,they won't approve!"

"They can't stop us from having a child,besides...we made a baby,why give it away? Why have the baby taken away from his father? I know my uncle will let us stay at his place for a bit,we can run there and they won't find us."

"My Aunt is a good choice to,if that doesn't work we can go stay with her. I have to do one last thing first..."

MEANWHILE,AT THE (L/N)'S HOME

"Mom,Dad,and Alex. If you are reading this,it means I have ran away. I'm sorry to leave you like this,it's not your fault.You see,I just found out I'm pregnant. And I know I would dishonor the family by having a kid at seventeen. I know you didn't want me to end up like all the daughters on mom's side...but I'm happy...Craig is happy...he's going to help take care of the baby. I can face you all after what I done. But I love Craig a lot...he's an amazing boyfriend,and he'll be an amazing father. Don't bother trying to call police and find me,I'm going out of state. Don't bother Craig's family,they already know and are heated. I don't have that much space to write,this was all I had to say...I love you all,but it's time to grow up and take on a new responsibility. Goodbye.

                                                                                                         XOXO~(Y/N)